Chapter 23

✔✔✔

✔✔✔

                        B E L L A

I just glare at axel with pure hatred. Axel looks down thinking about something then he looks towards me again. Then he takes step towards me but I quickly stood up from the bed.

"Don't you dare to come near me," I said with anger and hatred?

Axel stops in his tracks and looks at me with soft eyes. I can see a lot of concern but I shake my head.

"Bella, listen. When I was eleven years old I was kidnapped by some unknown people. They took me with them and this tattoo on my chest. I never want it. They forced me to do this. I don't even like that tattoo so I cover it up with a bird. Bella, please trust me." He explains in panic. He is scared to lose me.

I took a slow breath. He is right. I also have a tattoo the same as his. I didn't cover it up. I decided to do but due to Lexi, I was never able to. Thanks to Roxy who helped me to get rid of that disgusting tattoo. I nod at axel. Axel sigh in relief.

"But why are you scared of this tattoo?" Axel asks while taking cautious steps towards me.

I didn't reply I just throw my jacket and remove my t-shirt showing him my tattoo. He tries not to look at it.

"Bella." He warns.

"I am one of you," I said.

His eyes hold shock. He looks down on my chest and found the same dragon tattoo. His eyes widened.

"Oh my god, Bella." He said and run his hands through his hairs.

My eyes watered and I fall on the floor. My breathing gets heavier. Axel panics and runs towards me. He pulls me on his lap and hugged me, rubbing his hand behind my back. He tries to soothe me by saying sweet words. I don't like to cry in front of others but looks like I can't bottle my emotions this time.

"I am so sorry Bella," Axel said.

"It was not your fault," I reply.

"I know it was you whom I saved years ago." He said softly.

"what do you mean?" I ask pulling out looking at him. He smiles and wipes my tears.

"I know you don't have a memory but I know you very well." He said softly.

I look at his confusion. I know him. Indeed, I don't have memories but some triggers can give me back just like it happened now. I don't even know until when I and axel were awake.

When I wake up again I find myself in bed and a large hoodie. It's axels. I know his scent. I stretch my limbs and a little yawn escape through my mouth. The door opens quietly and axel comes inside with food. He girns at me and putting food on the nearby table He kisses my forehead.