Chapter 6

B E L L A

I flip from one side of the bed to another but no use I can't sleep. Even if I try to sleep I get nightmare. I hate my life so much. Ignoring my sleep I grab my books and starts studying my lessons. Exactly after three hours I completed my study and finally its morning. I yawn and made my way to my bathroom. As usual I complete my morning route. Since I have snow white skin I didn't need to put make up. I put white long sleeves t - shirt and blue ripped jeans with shoes. Combing my hair I grab my bag and made my way to the dinning table.

Everyone are here expect will and Xavier. Alice mouth me good morning while alessa give me side hug. Stella give me bright smile. Jaxon as usual try to annoy me. Aiden as usual sit in cold silence. I ignore jackson. Sitting between Dylan and jaxon I complete my breakfast. Then aiden send us to the school as usual. After leaving them I start to move towards my class after grabbing things from the locker. I start moving towards my class but I got bump into the girl I meet at school at first day. She is not queen bee cause alessa is queen bee here. I glare at her.

"Look who is here. "She smirk at me.

"What is your name? "I ask annoyed. Her face turn red.

"You dont even know me yet. "She ask. "Well so bad new girl, I am Stacy and you stay away from Dylan. "She smirk.

"Oh you are slut wanting to get into their pants. "I smirk knowingly. She glare.

"Last warning stay away from him. "She glare. "Specially from dylan. He is mine. "

"Oh really. Go fuck him. I dont even care. "I smirk. "And yeah dont you ever came in my way again. "I glare.

Without hearing her comment I left. Who even cares even if she try to mess with me, I will kill her. I will seriously kill her. Oh my god I should get some sleep. Ignoring rest of the things. I am going to tell about her to Dylan. I mean seriously what she thinks about herself. Ignoring my anger issue I made my way to my class.

Rest of the periods goes by normally nor I spot Ace. Good. He is annoying although I miss little part of him. I mean I feel good around him. Its finally lunch time. May be I will see him there. I made my way through the cafe and sit between alessa and jaxon. Everyone are busy in chatting.

"Did you get in trouble again? "Dylan ask me eyeing me. I shake my head.

He smile and give me my food I eat my food while jaxon as usual annoy me with his stupid comment. I punch his shoulder.

"I bet my shoulder have bruised. "Jaxon wined.

"Hey guys, where is Aiden? He didn't want lunch with us? "I ask not noticing him.

"Actually he didn't eat in cafe. He never eat. "Alessa explained me.

I nod and focus back on food. Whats wrong with Aiden. I mean he have a good life then why the hell he is cold and distant. Something is wrong with him or its just his behavior. I didn't get time to think about it, the girl bumped in me earlier made her way to Dylan sitting on his lap. Others on the tabel snickered, not liking her presence. This is senior drama. I roll my eyes. Dylan push her from his lap and glare at her.

"Whats wrong baby? "She ask cupping his face.

"Dont you notice there is kid here. Go fuck yourself. "Dylan yell at her.