Chapter 14

B E L L A

After getting home I took little rest then Jaxon come pulling me with him. I didnt know where exactly he want to take me but me being good sister I obeyed him. Dylan didnt talk me much more after our fight nor he shows much affection as usual. Looks like someone starts hating me. Stella too didnt talk much and alessa she is good sister but I dont know what usually she work on as much i know she is spoiled kid through she is good at study and rest of the things. I had not seen xavier after last office visit nor I had seen will often. May be they are busy. I never see Aiden in the house, seems like he hang out most of the time with his friends.

Currently Jaxon and me are sitting on the beach. He took me here so we can talk and have a some fun. I am gazing sunset with smile. Nature is always so beautiful. The water had turn darker due to lack of sunlight. Amazing.

"why would you take me here?" I ask to Jaxon.

"We used to play here when we was kids. I thought may be you will remember something." Jaxon smile at me.

"In the case I dont remember anything." I sigh.

"I know." He reply.

"How much big family we have?" I ask to him.

"We have total three grand parents. First two have two sons and last one have one son and one daughter." He said.

"Aunt lexi. she is the only girl." I ask.

"yeah, she is the only girl." Jaxon reply.

"cool." I said.

"Our dad is the third oldest. And he have eight kids. Me, you ,Xavier, will, aiden, Dylan, your twin brother and lastely our oldest brother." He explain.

"seriously our parents have no shame." I roll my eyes.

Jaxon chuckle. "They love each other so much. They just want one princess."He sigh.

" Yeah,and when they finally get her they throw her away." I told blankely.

Jaxon shake his head in disbelief. "They didnt throw you away." He look at me this time.

"They did jaxon." I reply.

"How you can say so."Jaxon speak with little but anger.

" How can you say they dont throw me. They are powerful persons if they want then they can protect me but they didn't." I glare at him.

"I dont know." Jaxon look away and become silent. I stood up and brushed dust from my cloths.

"I am going for little walk. Dont worry about me." I told but I think he is in deep thoughts. 

I didn't wait for his response and left him alone. Taking little steps I left the beach and made my way through the shops. There are different kinds  of stores with different supplies but I didn't care at all. All I can focus is on my family. I am so messed up but I dont think that any one of them can see that. They didnt even know that how much I hate them. Just kill me god, kill me.

What If I have to see my parents again. What will be their reaction. what will they think of me. well I dont care what thay think. I don't give a shit about anyone. I don't love anyone not even me then what is the point of caring about it. But I care I care about what they think. I want them to feel guilty about it. I want to make them feel bad but I dont want them to pity me. I hate when someone pity me.

I was in so deep thought that I didn't notice that someone grab my wrist and pull me into him. My nose hit the hard chest and I gron in pain. Seriously what the fuck it is. I back away and look at the boy in front of me in confusion. And then I notice that I am in middle of the road and everyone are honking at me. Oh shit I just space out. The boy grab my hands and drag me on the footpath near the moterbike. I sigh and run my hands through my hairs. Then the boy in front of me glare at me.