Chapter 3

"I am hurt, broken and angry on myself, but you will never understand cause you never tried..."

~ Bellatrix

______________________________________

B E L L A

I wake up feeling huge amount of water thrown on me. I quickly open my eyes. I find jaxon and Dylan laughing their ass's  off. I glare at them. They hold their laughter. I get off the bed annoyed.

"What was that for? "I said to them glaring.

"That was hilarious. "Dylan say holding back their laughter.

"Now be ready for the school, sleeping beauty. We don't have to be late at the first day. "Jaxon said smirking widely.

I gron but eventually left for bathroom. After wearing my uniform, I glance at my reflection last time. My skin is pale. And my blue eyes are twinkling. I glare at my image. You are spoiled brat. Huh? I sigh. Yeah I know I am. Grabbing my bag I left towards living room before my stupid brain starts arguing.

Everyone are already waiting for me. I immediately finish my breakfast. And start following my rest of my siblings. I sit between Stella and jaxon, while Dylan is driving, alessa is beside him. I check my message cause the ride is silent.

"Are you nervous? "Dylan ask me glancing the side mirror.

"That is not new for me. "I scowl at them.

"Really, this Stella is nerd if you font know yet. She always afraid to get in the school. But you are badass one. I am proud of you. "Said alessa. I chuckles at her.

"If something happen then tell to us directly. "Jaxon said to me.

"You don't have to baby me. I can take care of myself. "I reply.

They nods not approving of my answer. They think I can't handle people. You guys are wrong. I smirk at them.

"Just make sure no one piss me off. "I say to them. Alessa look at me with shock.

"That's right will told me lots about her. "Dylan say.

"Really, I want to know it too. "Alessa ask cheerfully.

"Yeah but at lunch. Look we are here."Jaxon replied.

Dylan park his car. After getting off the car they just smirk at other students. Bad boys of the school. I got that. Other kids are glaring at me espically girls. Oh fuck all of you.

"Hey I will meet you at lunch. Bella come I will show you office. "Stella announce. Dylan nod at both of us.

I follow Stella inside the hallways. I know Stella is nerd that's why these students are glancing at me probably wondering. Someone of the boys are mentally undressing me. I glare at them, they flinch at my cold stare. I focus back on Stella. She is beautiful girl. Her brown eyes hold innocence. She is pure like angel. Her dress perfectly suits her. And her long black hair are flowing like rivers. Indeed she get her looks from her mom.

I get snap out from my thoughts when some random boy push Stella on the lockers. Immediately students stop in their track probably enjoying the scene. The boy look at her smirking. He raise his hand and trap Stella between his arms. Immediately got this shit. Typical bully.