Chapter 13

B E L L A

I am mad. Completely mad. I don't know why but I am. I hate myself. I hate everyone. I hate everything. Cant I just be a normal kid just like the rest of them. I hate my crazy mind which gains crazy ideas. Oh God, I just hate to feel emotions and at the same time, I hate not to feel anything. I am utter nonsense. Actually, who cares no one really cares. No one ever did. If they really cared then they would have helped me. I am being weak again or I am being good.

Completely ignoring my thoughts I focus on my day. It's usual. Currently, I am in school ignoring the rest of my siblings I am wandering in the school. I don't want to talk with anyone I just don't want to. But looks like no one wants to leave me in peace. Ace and the rest of his friends approach me. I really want to kill them right now.

"Bella, Are you okay?" Alex asks first with a smile. I glare at him.

"Why you skipped yesterday? You were sick?" Kaden asks with concern. My anger increased more.

"Why are you glaring at us?" Kai asks in confusion.

"None of your business." I practically yell at them. They look shocked and taken back by my outburst. Suddenly Ace put his hand on my shoulders. My eyes meet his and suddenly I start feeling calm. Then it hit me I just yell at them. I sigh and run my hand in my hair.

"I am sorry guys. I was angry." I apologize politely.

"That doesn't give you reason yo yell at us." Ace told me in a calm manner.

"Yeah, yeah. I know." I reply while biting my lips. I am still angry.

"You hurt us, Bella," Kaden said with no emotions.

"I know and I am sorry," I whisper while controlling my anger.

They didn't tell me anything and look at me blankly even Ace look at me with no emotions at all. I count ten in my mind and try to calm myself down.

"If you didn't like us then tell us we will never approach you." Ace said calmly.

"Guys, I am sorry. I have anger issues. And it's really hard for me to control and didn't beat anyone." I sigh. Why just I admitted the truth. God, they are your friends don't do this. They look at each other and then back at me.

"Are you okay?" Ace asks softly.

"No, I am not but don't worry I will be normal again." I sigh and shake my head.

"Let's help her. She is our friend." Kade told them and nod at each other.

"Don't worry guys and if you really want to do something then just help me I don't want to get in trouble," I explain with no sense at all.

Ace chuckle and give me a side hug." Don't worry we have all the classes together. I will not let you do something wrong." He finishes with a bright smile. I smile at him and nod.

"But what really made you angry?" Kade ask.

"Well, that's a story for another day," I reply with a blank face.

They didn't push me further and I am really glad due to it. Ace didn't leave my side until lunch and even after lunch, he came again with me. He really meant by his words. I never really thought that I will get such a good friend. Alex bought me chocolates at lunchtime. I become happy again and forgot about all the stupid incidents and my depressing thoughts. Alright, they are my best friends.

And now the school is finally over but I and ace have extra classes. Kai told us to meet before our classes therefore we meet him at lockers.

"So guys let get to the lake house and drink our asses off." Kade offered.