Chapter 31

"Let's just say, I am devil myself..."

'Nothing but blue skies.'

◻◻◻◼◼◼

                    AIDEN KNIGHT

When I came back from my work my eyes land on my worried family. I walk towards will and asked him what's going on? He told me about Bella. She was angry and she left. It's good at least she came back. This girl makes me so worried every day. She is my sister and I love her even if I don't show any emotions. Sometimes I think that if her kidnapping was prevented then she must have been better but there is no point in it. It can't be changed.

I sigh and start walking towards my room but before it my eyes land on Ace who is knocking on Bella's door in a panic. While his friends are standing near him trying to take ace back to his room.

I don't think Bella wants to talk to anyone right now.

I walk towards ace and stopped him. He looks so anxious.

"What's up, bro?" I ask him.

"Aiden, can you break the door. I have a very bad feeling about it." Ace said in an almost pleading voice.

His friends look at me with little hope. I nod at Ace.

"Bella won't talk with anyone right now. we can talk to her later." I said in a calm voice.

"You guys don't understand. Look, break the door. I don't want to lose my twin." He said glaring at me.

I don't like it when someone orders me but he is Bellas twin if he thinks something is wrong then I must do something. Well, at least he will calm down.

I nod at him. I kick the door and it opened. I have to make sure to fix the lock.

Ace and his friends enter inside and look around. I walk behind them and my eyes land on the empty bed.

Did she run away? Again.

Ace walks towards the bathroom and gets inside. Seriously Ace.

"Bella." He said instantly.

I run inside the bathroom and stood beside Ace. My breath hitched.

Bella is in the bathtub still in her clothes but her head is inside water. Water had turned red due to blood. Damm. I panicked.

I and Ace run towards her. I quickly pulled her out and push her chest lightly to pump out water.

"Bell." Ace called her out.

"Get doctor," I yell at Ace's friends.

They instantly left the room to get a doctor.

I pick her up and put her on bed ace following me. Damm it. Bella why you did that.

Suddenly the door opened and mom and dad rush towards Bella, Xavier following them. Xavier's eyes held shock but he covered it up just like me. I smirk.

Before anyone can reach Bella I stood in their way with my coldest glare. Mom and dad look at me with sad eyes. No time for this.

"Don't come near her not until the doctor is here," I said.

I want to know if someone did it to her or she did it herself. I mean there is a chance that someone breaks into the house and tried to murder her.