Chapter 8

B E L L A

Yesterday was little twisting day. Xavier warned me and also my little stunt yeastar day. I just want to hide somewhere and never see his face. I always give stupid comment at stupid time that's why aunt become angry but Xavier just give me cold look. Oh trust me I get those looks from Dexter so its easy for me to handle it. Through Xavier is something else. Geeze. How came he is my brother. I just like will of them. He is good brother just like hunter but still will is different from hunter. My two favorite person.

Coming out from my thoughts I focus on our current talk. I am in cafe now for school lunch. As usual I sit between Dylan and jaxon while Stella, alessa and Justin sit across us. While rest of jaxon and dylan's friend sit around the table.

"Why can't we just go to party today? "Alessa ask.

"We can go but what about Bella. "Dylan point at me.

"Don't worry about me I will stay at home. "I reply with shrug. "And of course I am not allowed. "

"Thats true. "Jaxon sort.

Before anyone can protest me the doors of cafe open reveling the cold faces. Instantly everyone starts gossiping. Aiden, August and Blair made their way towards us.

"What they are doing here? Aiden never join us for lunch. "Stella ask with confused face.

"I wonder that too. "Jaxon reply with confusion.

Aiden give cold eyes to dylan's friend they stood up and get to the other table. Aiden sit between Stella and Dylan while Blair and August sit between jaxon and Justin. I can see Stella is gazing down probably of discomfort of aidens cold look. I put waffles in my mouth gazing Aiden. Alessa just look at him in confusion.

"Why you tag with us today? Bro. "Dylan ask breaking the silence.

"Due to her. "Aiden point at me. All eyes turn towards me.

I grab one more waffle and put inside my mouth. Then I point at myself and said "Me? "

"Yeah, you. Xavier told us to keep eye on you in school. "Aiden explain.

"What you did Bella? "Dylan ask to me.

"Nothing more. "I give him innocent look.

"Cut the crap. Aiden tell us what she did? "Alessa impatiently ask to Aiden.

Aiden explain the story about yeastar day. Everyone turn their face at me while I gave them my best innocent looks.

"You broke hand of the man who is Best fighter. "Jaxon start.

"Yeah. "I nod.

"You get to street fight ground. Oh my god Bella. "Stella give me her looks.

"That is Badass. "Alessa smile at me.

"And you ditched Xavier. No one can do this. "Dylan shake his head with chuckle.

"Yea, therefore he gave us order to keep eye on her. "August mutter.

"Are you serious Bella? "Stella shake her head.

"Oh come on guys. I am not some innocent good girl. In fact I was send here due to all the troubles I had created. "I glare at Stella. She gulp down the saliva.

Dylan shake his head in disbelief. Alessa just give me comforting smile. Jaxon smirk and pat my back. Stella just look down. I dont like it. I dont like their looks. They will hate me. I mean everyone hate me so whats with this problem.