Chapter 8

Lydia held her head low as she was about to move away, she really did have to move away. After all, they couldn't stay like that, they were too different, their ideals were so different. The royal family hated dragons, they were 'terrible and disgusting beings there never did anything other than cause trouble' or so they said. She hadn't noticed that yet, well maybe a tiny bit about making trouble after all he had kidnapped her which was troublesome...

But as she was about to move away he grabbed her hand and told her to wait. Lydia immediately lifted her head and looked at him. She gazed into his eyes with an unconscious wanting look, as she expected him to do something. He drew her closer and Lydia could feel her cheek get warm which meant that they also turned bright pink. They gazed into each eye and she couldn't help but feel... Enchanted... But as he asked her to kiss him, her eyes widened and she tried to move away. T-They couldn't kiss! They shouldn't! They barely knew each other and they should hate each other with a deep and burning passion! Their lips met anyway, his soft lips brushed against hers but she still tried to lean away. She leaned back as he leaned closer to her.

The kiss was soft and so gentle, it made her heart beat faster and faster, it felt like she was going to throw it up. His warm hands were placed softly on her, one on her lower back and one on her cheek. It was outrageous! No man should touch her like that if they weren't engaged to her or married! It was a sin... But it felt so nice, her whole body became so warm and it longed for more.

Lithon noticed that Lydia was leaning away and eventually stopped the kiss. He just looked at her sadly as she closed her eyes. He knew he shouldn't have done it, it was wrong. There was no way that she would accept it.

Lydia felt the kiss break as she had leaned far enough away. Their lips were only an inch away from each other. His soft breath brushed against her lips as did hers to his lips. Lydia was blushing and slightly panting from her heart racing so fast.

She looked up at him but only for a second before she closed her eyes again, she couldn't look at him. She was sure that he was looking sad or angry that she wouldn't kiss him. She wanted to kiss him so badly which was why she couldn't move away anymore. It was her first time feeling like this, it was confusing...

Why did she have to care about her stupid family? Why did she have to care about such stupid rules! She wanted to kiss him, so why didn't she just kiss him anyway!?

Her red soft lips were slightly trembling. She opened her eyes and looked on him with a soft gaze. Lithon was about to move away from her when he noticed that she had opened her eyes. The look in her eyes chocked him. They were soothing and calm. Well... Trying to be calm. He held his breath as she leaned in and gently and carefully placed her lips on his.

As she leaned forward and kissed him gently, he could feel her lips still slightly trembling. The kiss was so soft. She kissed him gently and very softly, it was a very fragile kiss. If he just moved a tiny bit away it would break. He didn't want to move, he couldn't move. He was scared that he might break this new magic that had overcome him.

After holding their lips together for some time the kiss broke and with blushing cheeks and a weak soft whisper she asked. "L-like that...?" She blushed as she looked into his deep eyes. She had never kissed anybody before of her own free will before now...

Lithon had never kissed anyone before Lydia. How could he? He was a dragon. Then she pulled away and blushed. Lithon gave a sweet smile that he'd never shown before. He was happy and his slight blush and his eyes showed it. "yes" he replied gently with a calm sigh.

Lydia blushed more as she saw his sweet smile, it made her heartbeat quickly against her chest. She had never seen such a smile, she certainly wanted to see it again one day. Lydia actually had expected to get another kiss but as it looked like he wasn't going to kiss her again she blushed and looked away, embarrassed over expecting that. How could she?! I-it wasn't like he wanted to kiss her all the time or even kiss more on her, she should feel settled with those two kisses.

Lithon. in fact, wanted to kiss her again and again. It felt so right. But he stopped himself. He honestly had no idea what to do or what Lydia would accept. She was a princess and he was a dragon... How could she ever accept that over her fiancee... He will probably come looking for her... Should he just take her back to her castle? No. If she asked it of him now he probably would say yes but he wanted to be beside her. Even though they barely even knew each other... But he wanted to learn more about her.

He glanced at the food. "Emm... I'll go make some more... What would you like? Do you want to wait here or do you want me to carry you down the stairs?". He was nervous and his voice shook a bit. How could a fearless dragon become nervous in a situation like this? Well, Lithon found out that it was quite possible. But only when he was around Lydia.

Lydia looked on him a bit shyly as he started to talk, asking her if she wanted to come with him. She did but... She would rather do something else. "I-I ummh.. I-.." she stuttered, her eyes turned shyly to the ground and with a faint smile, she spoke. "A-actually i-if I could.. and are allowed I-I would like to.. t-take a bath" She mumbled. Her dress was dirty and torn apart from everything that had happened. She didn't ask for a new dress she just wanted to at least be able to wash. She felt dirty and it made her feel shameful, especially when he was so close to her that he could see every little detail.

"O-of course it's only if you don't mind... I-i just really would like to wash the worst dust away" She mumbled softly and blushed a bit. She had never expected to ask him, as she would normally never take her cloth off if she thought that he would do something to her, but now for some weird reason, she was very sure of that he wouldn't do something uncomfortable to her if she was to drop her cloth for a moment. She looked upon him again into his eyes smiling faintly she blushed a bit. "B-but after I would like to see the kitchen too if I'm allowed..." She adds as she had really only seen this room...