Chapter 20

Hey everyone! I think it's safe to say that number 2 (hot and steamy) was the winner of the vote lol.

(I secretly really wanted to write this all along but wasn't sure if it was appropriate... But you're right! As long as I mark where it starts and ends then I can prevent too young eyes looking! Well, try and prevent... Hehe)

I'm going to clearly mark where the 'adult' stuff starts and stops (most likely at the end of the chapter to be honest) :) Don't worry! You can skip over it entirely and still be up to date with the story! You won't miss anything that's important :) (the scene is a little short anyway....)

Just to say that I am not responsible if any underage people read the sexy stuff. I have clearly marked where it is so it is not my fault.

Ok, now that we have that out of the way!

Now, on with the chapter!! *Superman Pose*

~~~~~~~~~~~~Dragon__Wolf~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lithon felt like his heart wanted to burst out of his chest in pure happiness when she said yes. She said yes! She wanted to spend the rest of her life with him! That was all he needed to know. She felt the same way about him as he felt about her. He would give his life for her if she wished it and he now knew that she felt the exact same way. He couldn't compare what he was feeling to anything else he had ever felt. Being in love was one thing but, having the person you love return those feelings was something else entirely. It was a whole new feeling and, as he leaned forward to meet his princess's lips, he basked in the feeling. The feeling of her love.

The butterflies in Lydia's stomach exploded into a flurry of movement as she kissed the man she loved. Words couldn't describe the emotions going through her being as Lithon deepened their kiss, gently laying her back against the mattress. Opening her mouth, she deepened the kiss even further and couldn't help the moan of pleasure and anticipation that left her throat. Her desire only grew as her moan matched by Lithon.

Lithon could barely hold himself back as he ran his hands along the side of Lydia's sheet-covered chest. It was as if all the feelings he felt for her where about to burst out of him and his very soul would caress her, not just his physical body. Wanting to make this as special as he possibly could for both of them, he held himself back and allowed himself to completely savor every inch of her body.

Lydia let out a small squeak of surprise as Lithon's hand went under her back and she felt herself being lifted, turned around until Lithon was no longer above her. She was straddling him. Lydia felt her lower stomach clench in longing as she quickly realized that she had all the control.

A shiver of pleasure went up her spine as she realized just how much control she had over him. Never would a man back in her kingdom allow this. Definitely not her ex-fiancée. What she and Lithon had was a true relationship, and she knew it. She loved it. Moving her hand away from her chest, allowing the sheet that was covering her to pool around her waist, she exposed her naked body. Gently picking up both of Lithon's hands that were currently placed on her waist, she brought them up to cup her breasts.

Lithon simply couldn't hold himself back any longer. Flipping them both over so that he was on top, he gazed upon his princess's perfectly shaped breasts as he softly massaged them, trying to show her how much he loved her through his touch.

Lydia gasped in a mix of pleasure and shock as Lithon suddenly flipped them over. Knowing that she could flip them again if she wanted to, she decided to just lay back and enjoy the ecstasy that she knew both her and Lithon were feeling. Moaning aloud, no longer caring to hold it back, she felt herself think one last thought before she was completely lost in pleasure.

'So, this is what true love feels like.'

############################

Extremely Mature Scene Starting

############################

Lithon groaned as Lydia's head fall back against the mattress, her hands raising to rest beside her head, and he heard her soft pants of bliss. Leaning down he took one of her breasts in his mouth, using his lips and tongue to tease the sensitive skin. With his other hand he continued to massage her other breast, ensuring that each was shown love.

Running the palm of his hand from the side of her breast to her hip, he gently pulled her towards him until her hips were lifted off the mattress, smothering any space between them into nothing.

Arching her back and pressing herself even closer to Lithon, Lydia couldn't stand the space between them. Although his clothing was the only thing separating them, it was too much for her. She needed to feel closer to him. She needed to feel him. Not just his hands, all of him. Every inch of his skin. She wanted to know it all, to feel it all. Reaching her arms forward she slid her hands under the thin fabric that was separating her from what she wanted and ran her fingers along his strong abs. Wanting to know every inch of him by heart, she wanted more than just to feel, she wanted to see and taste.

Feeling Lydia tug at the hem of his shirt, Lithon pulled away only long enough to remove his shirt before he began kissing every inch of her skin once again. Starting at the grove in between her breasts and slowly working his way up, Lithon kissed along Lydia's neck and up her jaw before finally claiming her mouth once more.

Lydia could feel how much Lithon wanted her, just as much as she could feel him protruding through the restraining fabric of his trousers. Reaching a hand down, she tentatively reached for him, running a finger along his length. Encouraged by Lithon's moan, she gingerly grasped him through the fabric, feeling herself grow wet as she felt him grow in her hand.

Unable to move for what she was doing to him, Lithon quivered as Lydia slowly, almost agonizingly so, undid the fastening of his trousers and let them drop, revealing every inch of him. Feeling her hand slowly stroke his exposed self, Lithon let out a strangled breath. Reaching for her hand, he removed it from himself and brought it up to his lips, gently kissing her fingers before placing both her arms around his neck and leaning down to kiss her lips passionately.

Pulling him impossibly closer, Lydia raised her hips to meet his, gasping and quivering as his exposed hardness brushed against her lower region. Wanting to be closer to him she did the same thing again, raising herself to meet him, and was delighted to hear Lithon's strangled moan.

Pulling away from her lips so that he could look into her eyes, Lithon brought their bodies closer and presses himself against her entrance.

Knowing what was coming next, Lydia buried her head in Lithon's shoulder.

"I love you." Lithon spoke softly as he gently allowed their bodies to merge.

Tightening her hold on Lithon's neck, Lydia tensed at the pain that shot through her. But that pain didn't last long. With each slow rhythmic movement Lithon made, the pain lessened and was rapidly being replaced by a pleasure that Lydia had never felt before.

Releasing her hold around Lithon's neck, she brought her arms down to stroke his strong chest. Memorizing every groove of his chest and stomach, Lydia laced her fingers through his hair and brought his lips down to meet hers.

She had never felt anything like this before and, as she felt the pleasure grow, she knew that only this man could make her feel this way. She loved him, truly loved him, in mind, body, and soul. And the best part, she knew that he felt the exact same.

"I love you too." She panted in his ear as their moment of bliss reach its peak.

##########################

Extremely Mature Scene Ended

##########################