𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

You woke up, earlier than you ever would, a little sore because you slept bad. You then went into the dorm bathroom and cleaned up. After coming out of the showers you quickly realized you forgot your uniform in your dorm room.

"Sh!t, for fcksake can this day get any worse." You said to yourself.

Now you were currently sneaking out of the dorm bathroom hoping no one will spot you. As soon as you reached the hallway you bumped into someone's chest almost dropping your towel too.

"Omg i'm so sorry" you said without looking up.
"It's fine mistakes happen." You heard the voice and already knew who it was.

"tendō why are you in my hallway" you asked in a 'giddy' tone.

"Just going to me and ushiwakas room, it's a couple doors down." he replied.

"Oh, okay." You said.

"Well I have to make sure ushiwaka is fixing his uniform, we'll come to get you, yeah?" He asked.

"sure, see you in a little." You said walking away heading to your room and making sure you didn't bump into anyone again.

After you finally arrived at your room you changed into your uniform and styled your hair up. Like the pic below⤵️

And then walked outside your dorm to wait for ushijima and tendo

You was about to pull out your phone but then you heard Tendōs giggling, then you turned around and walked up towards them, they both stopped talking and just full on started staring at you( when you first met them at the gym you had on a head scarf so your hair wasn't noticeable).

"Hey." You said.

"Earth to tendo and ushijima?" you stood there waiting for them to respond, after they didn't respond you just walked off, and that's when they finally snapped out of it.

"Y/N MY GAWDDDDD, YOUR HAIR LOOKS SO GOODDDDD, CHEF KISSES MWAH MWAH" tendo started screaming.

"Tendō please calm down, but ik purrr." You said back.

"Okay let get to class, you guys can adore me later." You said walking off to your first period.