𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

"Gawd damn!!" You shouted while gawking over the shiratorizawa boys.

you had planned on giving them a relaxation day, first they would come to your home, then you'd let them soak in your jacuzzi while applying face masks to their faces, you'd then give them full body massages, not by yourself obviously, you called a couple of girl friends over to help you, they had no problem when you told them who they'd be catering too, and then you'd buy food for them to enjoy while watching a movie.

Now they were taking their shirts off getting prepared for the facial, for this you asked them for permission to sit in their laps, considering that you do have to give their faces a deep scrubbing.

so you got the cetaphil or cerave and started with goshiki, you had call your bestfriend over before you called the rest of the girls so she started with shirabu, you heard them giggling and wondered what they were laughing at.

"Damn bestie, your jokes must be extraordinary for him to be giggling like that with you." You stated.

"Nah, I'll tell you afterwards but he funny as hell." She responded.

"Hmm, that's interesting." You said. You knew Shirabu always acted like he had a stick shoved up his ass so you let it slide, just this once you thought.

while you was giving goshiki a deep scrub your boobs went in his face, tendō and ushijima found offense to this so they pulled you off of him. you didn't know why, well, you did, but you got right back in front of him.

your bathing suit⟱

"y'all gotta wait y'all turn like everyone else

"y'all gotta wait y'all turn like everyone else." You said, not turning around to see the evident anger on their faces.

After you finished goshiki you got a cup of fresh water and then rinsed his face off, then you put the mask on him.

After you and your bestie did that, you guys waited for them to take their trunks off and wrap a towel around themselves so they'd be prepared, while you contacted the rest of the girls.

You and the girls went to the massage room ahead of time to make sure everything was set straight and prepared. When the girls  arrived you took Tendō, and one of them took Ushijima, he wanted to go with you but he'd accepted his fate and didn't complain.

While massaging Tendō he decided to get frisky and turned over on his back, making you sit directly on top of his member.

"Ummm, boy, turn yo ass around so i can finish massaging your back." You told him.

"Nah my front needs more attention."he stated while smiling.

"Stop playin' with me and turn your fat headass over." You said.

Since he wanted to be bold and play a game he most likely wouldn't win, you decided to pitch in and play, you turned the lights down in the room and then turned on Bryson tiller and then got to massaging.

"I want my baby to have your eyes." You sung into Tendōs ear while grinding on him.

"I'm going against my own advice." You continued.

"Should I do new york I can't decide, fashion week was more your thing than mines." Tendō sang after you, bucking his hips up to meet your pelvis.

"I can't even lie, I'd rather stay inside." You sang, grinding more harsher into, basically dry humping him.

"I can't do suit and tie.." He sang while looking into your eyes.

"Can't be in one room with you and stand on different sides." You sang leaning down to his lips while still holding eye contact.

"One thing at a time." You continue to sing as your lips were pressed directly on his. Right when you were about to kiss him ushijima came over and interrupted you guys.

"Dang It, couldn't we just have a lil moment." Tendō groaned while the song echoed off into the background.

He then looked at you both and left, closing the blinds and fixing them how they were before.

———————————
Hey... how y'all doin??

They're in lil cubicles but the way Ushijimas is set up he can see a little into You and tendōs cubicle.