𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

After the little altercation everything returned back to normal, every team continued to strive and do their best to beat one another. Currently it was Karasuno against shiratorizawa, you were still  holding the managers position and sitting next to coach.

If you haven't watched season 3 move, unless you liked being spoiled :)

Heads hung down low in defeat, tears being displayed as they show their true emotions. However not everyone was down, while your side of the court wallowed in defeat another side was screaming in joy, could you really blame them though? Even though you were companions with both teams, one team would've been broken either way.

Oh how you wished it wasn't yours.

"Hey guys, it's... gonna be okay." You said to your team, you couldn't tell them that everything was fine and they'll do better next year, especially the third years, this was their last year being able to play in high school nationals and your last year to witness it in person rather than not witness it at all.

"Let's go, I'll do something exciting for you guys, don't worry about nothing." You said holding onto Goshikis arm letting him rest his head on your shoulder, the poor boy was in shambles and you was pretty sure he was having an anxiety attack.

"Hey, it's okay, come on look at me, look at me, tell me 5 things you can see." You told him.

"Ushijima, your jacket, the walls, a volleyball, and a door." He stated.

"Good, good, touch four things for me." You stated, still trying to calm him down.

"Can I touch you?" he questioned.

"Yes." You said.

He then proceeded to touch your nose, your braids, your jacket, and your ears piercings.

"You're doing such a great job. Now tell me three things you can hear." You said.

"The team, your voice, and shoes screeching." He voiced out.

"Fantastic." You told him.

"Now what are 2 things you can smell?" You asked him.

"your hair, and your sent, smells like cocoa and vanilla." he said. You clearly noticed he was calm so you only had one more thing to do to confirm your suspicious.

"Open your mouth." You told him, you then placed a peppermint candy on his tongue and asked him if he tasted it well, in which he responded with a yes.

"Good, do you feel a lil better now?" You asked.

"Yes, much better, thank you so much." He said hugging you.

You kissed him on his forehead and told him anytime, then turned around to see the team watching you guys.

"You guys okay?" You asked.

"Yup." They said in unison.

"Holy shit, you're the best." Semi said coming to hug you, then after that one by one they all hugged you and it turned into a big group hug.

"I'm really gonna miss this." You said mumbling while snuff into the side of Semis neck, this was the closest you've ever gotten to him, he barely showed affection and right now you were enjoying the affection the setter was showing.

"Okay guys, let's congratulate the other team, let's not seem bitter, okay?" You said to them.

"Okay." Some of them said.

While walking to karasuno's side Noya immediately jumped on you.

"Hey pretty, did you see me out there." He said flexing his muscles.

"Yup, you did great." You said smiling at him while patting his head. you and noya had gotten to know each other during the party when you took a small break from Oikawa.

After prying Noya off of you, you walked up to daichi tapping his shoulder so he could give you some attention.

"Hey, i just wanna say congrats, you guys did fantastic, hope you guys win nationals, we'll be watching so don't lose." You stated, hugging Daichi.

"We won't." He said wrapping his arms back around you while kissing your forehead causing you to internally smile really hard. You and the whole team had became friends besides Tsukishima and Yamaguchi who both seemed stand-off-ish, as well as kageyama who just seemed antisocial too, so you left him alone.

"Okay guys, well we have to go, good luck and we'll meet again." You waved off while walking back to your team.

"Okay guys, I have a relaxing surprise for you guys, knowing you guys worked so hard to reach here, I know how exhausted your bodies must be, hopefully coach will let me have one day with y'all." You said while walking towards the bus to head back.

A/N: if you see anyone having an anxiety attack i advise you to use the method y/n used with it goshiki, as a person who struggles with similar issues i have always had to confine in myself to calm myself down, so if you see anyone showing signs of it help them out, i'll leave the pic down below cause ik ain't nobody coming back to no damn story when someone's having an anxiety attack.

Follow me guys, ifb