𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 (𝐌)

Warning(s): suggestive content

"Whew, that stare made me shiver, not gonna lie." You stated.

"That was definitely something." Tendō said, wiping the fake sweat from his forehead.

Ushijima then came back in and picked you up, placing you on the chair that was in the cubicle.

"Are you okay?" You asked Ushijima in a worrisome tone, you knew he was obviously jealous but you wanted him to at least hint that with his words.

"I'm fine." He stated.

"So why'd you interrupt Tendō and I?" You asked.

"I came to ask what you had prepared for us next." He said in almost a "duh" tone.

"Well you'll just have to wait, Tendō massage isn't done, neither is the rest of the guys, some of them are just getting started and some haven't been touched yet." You explained.

You then sat back onto Tendō and continued his massage. Yes, Ushijima was glaring holes into the back of your head but it was low key funny.

You don't remember when they started acting like protective boyfriends over the course of your friendship but they just did. You did things to piss them off and hopefully make them admit to liking you but they never fessed up.

"So when are you gonna stop glaring holes in my head Toshi?" You questioned him.

"Whenever I feel like stopping." He said.

"Oop, you getting bold today, do you baby." You said looking back at him.

"You can turn over Tendō." You stated, poking his back. He then turned himself over quickly, you soon realized why he did that. He didn't want Ushijima see his prominent bulge.

Just then your friend came in.

"Hey, Ushijima I was looking for you, I left to get some more oil and came back and you weren't there, come on so I can finish you up." She stated.

"Bye Toshi." You waved giving him a wicked smile.

After he left you continued massaging Tendō's chest as he massaged your ass, because in his words "it'll help you relax as well."

After you massaged his top half you turned around to massage his bottom half, he was definitely enjoying it, not the massage only. He was still massaging your ass, but you gave him access to more, much more, so he took advantage of the situation, with permission of course.

He started rubbing your pussy through your bikini, it felt good, so out of instinct you pushed yourself back onto his finger, fixing yourself where his thumb was rubbing against your clit.

"You like that pretty girl?" He asked, sliding your bikini to the side to place his thumb on your clit.

"Mhm." You moaned out, you didn't give a damn on what he was talking about, you just wanted him to relieve the ache.

He then pushed you over and sat up, your ass was so close to his face, if he had decided to lean down a little more he'd be damn near eating you out. Before you could even process what had happened, he blowed air onto your pussy, this action made your hole clench and unclench, which Tendō enjoyed witnessing.

"Such a pretty pussy." He grinned.

"Can I have a taste Y/n, please? I'd be so happy if you allowed me to taste?" He begged. He'd practically get on his knees and worship you later if you said yes. So you said yes.

He dived right in, slurping and sucking until he felt his jaw go numb.

"Mmm, Tendō, slow down." You panted out, you didn't want to give the others any ideas on what you both were doing, Toshi was already on your case and you didn't need anyone else on it either.

"Can I play somewhere else?" Tendō asked, moving his thumb to your other hole.

"Oh??" You stated out in more of a questionable tone.

"There?? Really? I didn't know you were into things like that." You said looking back at him.

"I never really allowed anyone to know." He said holding eye contact with you. He kept it with you until he went back to tonguing your holes.

After he made you cum 3 times he turned you over and gave you the sloppiest kiss, fixing your bikini back in the process.

"Thank you." You moaned into the kiss.

"My pleasure."

——
Hey.
Imma say this in this chapter, if you continue to read or not after that's up to you, this story is going to have anal and double penetration in it, there are going to be separate scenes for each of the boys, yes there is gonna be thumb in the butt, if you don't like it cool, this story might not be your cup of tea, but I just need everyone to know this story WILL involve anal.

Did y'all enjoy the "smut"? If you did lemme know.