𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

"Y/n!!" Tendo yelled running up to you. "We need to leave, Ushiwaka isn't feeling well!!" He rushed out. Even though you wanted to continue to dance with Oikawa, you knew Ushijima would need your help.

"Well, it was nice meeting you." You turned around speaking to Oikawa. "If you want to talk here's my number." You said placing your phone with your contact info a good distance from his face.

"I need to leave, my besties need me." You said after he collected the information, walking away from Oikawa with your arm looped in Tendōs.

"So where's he?!" You questioned.

"He's already in the car." Tendo stated rushing you guys out.

After pushing through the crowds of people, you guys finally arrived at the front door. You then rushed to where you guys parked to make sure Ushijima was alright. When you checked in the backseat he was already there sitting up, with his regular stoic face.

"You look fine, did you guys lie to me?" You asked turning to face Tendo. He most likely placed Ushijima to do this.

"No..." He said prolonging his O's.

"Why would you do that?" You said, looking at him with your face turnt up. "You know what, don't tell me, I don't care for your dumb reason." You stated getting out the backseat to head to the drivers seat.

Unbelievable.

When you guys arrived to the dorm you rushed off to your room. Them ruining your night because a little jealousy was ridiculous. All they had to do was ask for a dance if they really wanted your attention.

"Y/n can you open up please?" Tendo begged knocking on your door.

"Y/n is sleeping!" You yelled out.

"I know you're not, lets talk. please." He groaned out.

"Fine." You said opening the door. "Tendo don't waste my time." You continued on. You wanted to hear his bullshit of an excuse before you went off.

"Y/n I'm sorry, I just didn't know how to feel about you being all over the setter, so I told Wakatoshi what to do. I was wrong and I'm sorry." He pouted with his head hung low.

"You should be sorry, if you felt some type of way you should've vocalized it instead of making us leave the party, I didn't even get a piece of food." You said pouting. "It looked good too."

"I'll buy you food right now, and then we all can watch a movie together." Tendo said happily.

"Mhm, and you betters bring some candy back too. Go tell Ushijima to come here since you did all the plottin'." You ordered.

"Wakatoshi she said come here." Tendo said leaning his head outside the door.

"So he was here the whole time." You stated more than asked while tapping your foot on the ground.

"You see... funny thing is he came to apologize too." Tendo said scratching his head.

"Mhm, come in Toshi." You yelled out.

"You. Go get the food."

--

hey... how yall doin. Im soooo sorry for updating this book so late yall, I didnt even know what to write😭 but read my oneshot book, I update it frequently 💁🏽‍♀️.