𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"So..." You said out.

He  didn't respond immediately which made you a little hurt, so you started to ramble.

"It's okay if you don't want to be with us, maybe I read your feelings wrong or something like that?" You questioned.

"Sure, you didn't read my feelings wrong..." He started, "I just wasn't very open with you, I'm very attracted to you, when you and Tendo did what you did I was jealous and a little hurt, I didn't expect you guys to grow so close and I guess I just felt left out." He admitted.

"I'm sorry you felt that way, You always seem so closed off so I didn't bother doing anything or trying to make any moves on you." You said shifting your gaze from the food to him.

"It's okay, I'm not a very open person." He said, continuing to eat his food.

"So does this mean we're one big happy thruple?" Tendo asked while grinning.

"Yes it does." You said smiling widely at him.

Tendo then placed a big kiss on your forehead and went to use the restroom. You knew you guys weren't "a  happy thruple." as of yet but you were still optimistic about the relationship.

While Tendo took his sweet time in the restroom you and Ushijima were staring at each other, hard.

"Are you okay, Ushi?" You asked him.

"Yeah, can I... can I kiss you..." He whispered out. You almost didn't hear him.

"You want to kiss me?" You questioned to make sure your hearing was correct.

"Yes, please." He said.

You moved from your position and sat next to him, you placed your hand on the nape of his neck and started to lean in, eventually he came back to earth and started to lean in too. The closer your lips got the more excited you got, as soon as his lips brushed against yours, you smashed your lips onto his, deepening the kiss.

Ushijima didn't know how eager you were to kiss him so your roughness caught him by surprise. As soon as he realized what was happening he kissed back harder. Your tongues both fought for dominance, eventually Ushijima had won, you sat on top of his lap, grinding against his pelvis as he moaned into your mouth.

"When did this become a Whore house?!?" Tendo shouted.

You and Ushijima pulled away from each other while holding eye contact, you held his face in your hands while placing a small pec on his lips and nose before you got up off him.

"Damn Tendo... such a cockblocker." You stated.

"Meeeee?!" Tendō said, looking around the gym while pointing to himself.

"We'll duh, if not you who else." You stated.

"Whatever." He said, rolling his eyes.

"Anyways, I'm hungry for dessert he stated, looking you up and down and then licking his lips.

"Don't you ever, do that again." You said laughing while rolling your eyes.

"I'm hungry for something sweet too." You stated.

"How about we get ice cream?" You questioned.

"How about I make you Cre-" Tendō was about to say before you cut him off by throwing your shoe at him.

"Y/n did you know that you almost killed me?! What would you have told our kids?!" He screamed out.

'Kids?! Maybe the shoe hit him too hard in the head.' You thought.

"I wouldn't use a shoe to kill you, fool." You said rolling your eyes. "Let's continue with our ice cream journey." You continued.

"Yeah." Ushijima whispered.