𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Class was finally over and it was time for lunch. Walking into the cafeteria you started searching out for Tendō and Ushijima considering those were the only two you were familiar with.

As you finally stopped to look around, you heard a voice calling out for you.

"Yoohoo Y/n come over here!!!" You heard Tendo yell.

"I'm coming Tendō, and stop being so damn loud." You said to him.

"Okay okay, my bad." He said.

"It's fine, the screaming was just unnecessary." You said sitting down.

As you guys sat down to eat, you noticed Ushijima wasn't really paying attention to his food and instead was staring at your hair.

"Do you like it?" You asked him.

"hmm?" He hummed, in a questioning manner.

"My hair, do you like my hair? I caught you staring at it." You said to him.

"Oh yes, It fits your face nicely." He said.

"Aw, Thanks Ushijima." You said smiling at him.

"You're welcome Y/n." He said turning back to eat his food.

Ring

"Lunch is over guys we need to get back to class" you said.

"Okay, time to get to class." Semi said, Then you all disbanded.

-

"What are you doing after school." Tendō asked as you guys walked to class.

"Um, I'm not sure yet, maybe listen to music and catch up on school work, but after that nothing. It'll only take a short while since I'll be doing most of the catching up on the weekend. why?" You asked.

"Do you want come to the gym and watch us practice? You could sit and finish up some of your homework if you'd like too." He stated.

"Sure." You said.

AFTER SCHOOL

"Tendō come with me to my dorm. I don't want to enter the gym with a skirt on." You said already walking in the direction of your dorm.

"Sure, but you have to be quick, I can't be late for practice." He said walking with you.

Reaching to your dorm, you quickly entered and immediately started grabbing what you'd need to change into.

You went into your closet to change your clothes. You changed into a black shirt with a pair of black socks, and some Nike slides, and came out realizing Tendo changed as well.

"Well damn, what if I walked in earlier?" You said.

"Oh well, are you ready to go?" He said.

"Yeah." You said walking towards the door.

"Wait, I need to grab my airpods real quick." You said, then walked towards your bed to get them.
"Okay, we can leave now." You said finally walking out.

~~~~

While walking to the gym you took your airpods out and started listening to 'One night only' by sonder.

"I know you been thinking bout me, thinking bout me, thinking bout me." You sang.
Tendō tapped your shoulder and asked can he listen with you, Which you agreed to and disconnected your airpods and placed them in the purse/mini bag you carried.

After a couple songs, and lil dances you guys arrived to the gym door.

Opening the door everyone was staring at you both. Only if you had realized you both were singing out loud, and the song wasn't the most appropriate either. After you both walked in still bopping your heads to the music their couch, Washijo, came out.

"What the hell are you two doing!!!" He yelled.

You wasn't even paying attention because 'Yikes' by Nicki Minaj started playing next, then he came up next to you and Tendō.

"Tendō get on the court, I'll have a chat with your friend." he said walking towards you both.

As he came up to you, you started inspecting him. You noticed that you both were around the same height. You might've been maybe 1 inch taller than him, but it was still a close height.

You both started talking and he started asking you questions, such as "Is it your first time here?", "where are you from?"..... and then he complimented your hair, stating how it was different than anything he's ever seen.

The interaction took you by shock because he yelled at you both at first, and even Semi talked about how rough and harsh his words might've been, but he was being kind and generous at the moment.