𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

"Come on Ushi and Tendo, I need you guys to come and carry me to my hair appointment." You said putting your shoes on. Even though your car was fine you still wanted them to carry you.

"We're coming!!" Tendo yelled.

Currently you were waiting for Ushijima and Tendō to quickly prepare themselves so they could drop you to your appointment, then they'd head to volleyball practice. Since you already knew their practice was going to take long, especially with Ushijima's constant need to practice after practice, you headed to the nail salon that was across the street. The shop wasn't to full so you'd have enough time to get your nails done and wait back in your friends salon.

After you got your nails done you stepped outside, the lighting was perfect. The sun was just starting to set and you looked gorgeous in the reflection of the store front. You decided to take some pics and send it to Ushijima and Tendo.

They came 20 minutes after you came back from the nail salon.

"You look so beautiful!! Do a lil spin." He gushed.

After doing your lil spin and him hyping you in the parking lot of the salon, you finally got in the car and connected your phone to the Bluetooth. You scrolled through your playlist deciding to play 'Batman by LPB Poody'.

"No I can't be your batman cause I be robbin." You rapped.

"I don't want no lap dance, bitch, give me noggin." Tendo rapped after you.

After your lil rap session you told Ushijima to pull up to the nearest fast food place, you'd buy them food cause they were most likely tired from practice. After you guys got the food, you all headed back to your dorm to watch a movie since it was still sorta early.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋

As you started doing the final touch ups on your hair, Ushijima walked in asking you if he looked nice enough. "You look so handsome Ushi!" You approved, putting the chain you bought for him around his neck. You stepped back and admired your work, he really ate the look up.

"You look good." You said patting his chest.

"Thank you very much." He smiled.

"I'll be back, I have to make sure Tendō's ready cause he's still in our dorm." He stated, walking out.

"I only need to fix the lashes and we good." You said to your reflection in the mirror.

After you finished getting yourself together you waited until both Ushijima and Tendo came to collect you, then you'd head their together in your car.

As you guys walked through you noticed everyone eyes were on you guys, mainly you, but you understood why. You guys radiated dominant energy. The team were right behind you guys after you guys entered.

"Hey beautiful, and the rest of Shiratorizawa." The host of the party, Oikawa beamed.

"Hello, Oikawa" You voiced. Even though you just wanted to dance and have fun, you still admired his beautiful features.

"Oh! You already know my name, It's only fair I get to know your beautiful name to match it with the beautiful face in front of me." He said.

"Thank you, My name is Y/n." You smiled, bopping your head a little because the music was truly immaculate.

"Would you like to dance?" He asked, stretching his hand out.

"Sure." You approved, taking his hand and walking towards the dance floor.

As you and Oikawa were dancing, you felt someone staring hard at the back of your head. Turning around you met both Tendo and Ushijima glaring you down. You really didn't know how to feel about it, you weren't theirs and they hadn't dropped any hints about liking you, so you continued dancing with the brunette.

"Would you like something to drink, Y/n?" Oikawa questioned you as he watched your eyes scan the room.

"Oh yes, thank you! A canned soda will be fine." You cheered.

As Oikawa went to fetch you a drink, you walked over to your team.

"Are you guys having fun?" You asked. As you finally looked at them you noticed a couple members missing. Obviously they were having fun.

"Most definitely." Tendo responded sarcastically.

"Okay." You ended. After your stare down with the two, You spotted Oikawa walking from the kitchen area. You decided to walk to him instead of having him walk all the way over.

"Are you having a good time, Y/n?" He asked, gripping your waist so he'd be closer to our swaying body.

"Yes, your party is nice Oikawa." You said rolling your hips against him.

"That's good to hear." He praised, resting his head on the side of your neck, peppering little kisses close to your sweet spot.

"Are you okay with this Y/n?" He asked before he continued.

"Yes, I'm fine." You said turning your head to give him better access.

"Good." He whispered.

hair

hair

(Choose your outfit)

nails

Hey, go read my new book Batman featuring E. Yeager, thanks and see y'all later, mwah.