𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

After the incident you and Tendō grew closer. The interactions between you two didn't go unnoticed by the team, neither did it by Ushijima.

Ushijima knew what Tendō did to you, or at least what he thought had happened in the room, it didn't take long for him to guess after your legs were shaking.

Ushijima would usually be with you and Tendō during lunch but after the "thing" he started going to the gym and practicing more, you and Tendō were a little worried but he didn't seem unhealthy so at the moment it was not your biggest concern.

However when Ushijima was alone with his thoughts he always thought about you, what could he have done to have your attention on him.

"Wakatoshi!" Tendō called out to him.

"Hm." He hummed lifting his head.

"Why won't you hang out with me and Y/n at lunch anymore? she's been missing you a lot." Tendō admitted.

"Oh." Ushijima said. He then started gathering his things, the bell had just rung and he didn't want to be late to class.

"Tomorrow." Ushijima said. He waved Tendō off and mentally smiled. At least you still thought about him.

"C'mere" You called out to Tendō, straddling his lap.

"What's on your mind, you seem deep in thought." You asked him.

"Just worried about Toshi, he's always in the gym." He stated.

"Let's go check on him." You said giving his lips a peck.

You both got ready and headed to the gym to check up on Ushijima, you carried your cooler with few water and some of his favorite foods to eat incase he was hungry.

You also wanted to have a chat with them both, well mostly Ushijima. Tendō was already aware of the situation you wanted to propose, you'd just hope Ushijima agreed with it.

You both started walking towards the gym and when you guys arrived there was a group of girls surrounding Ushijima, he looked irritated.

"Hello." You said loud enough for the girls to be aware of your presence.

They didn't care and continued to talk and feel on Ushijima.

"Tendō... cant you tell them to get out or something?" You questioned.

"Can you guys leave." Tendō stated loudly enough for them to hear. They eventually left.

"Hey Ushijima." You said walking up to him.

"Hi Y/n." He responded. He then looked at your hands and noticed a cooler and a bag with snacks.

You noticed that he wasn't paying attention to you and instead paying attention to your hand.

"Want some? We brought it for you." You said to him.

"Yes, thank you." He said, and then went to the restroom to wash his hands and clean his face.

"Eat up!" You said.

While you guys were eating Tendō reminded you about the idea you wanted to propose to Ushijima.

"So are you gonna ask him about the thing?" Tendō asked you.

"Oh yeah... the thing." You said smiling nervously.

"What thing?" Ushijima asked, putting his food down.

"Well... since I like you, and I think you like me... I was thinking that we can be in a relationship together?" You mumbled out.

"I'm sorry Y/n, I didn't hear what you said." He stated.

"She wants to know if you're willing to be in a 3 person relationship." Tendō said.

"A polyamorous relationship?"

"Yes." You responded back.

"Hm." He hummed, then picked up his food and continued eating.

"So...?"