:32: New Year's Eve

New Year's Ever
2:00PM

Marley was a little nervous to attend the New Year's Eve party at Breadstix tonight. Her and Sam were officially dating now and they had there first official date planned for the first Saturday of the new year. They had intended to tell there friends together at the party about there newfound relationship and she hoped they all accepted it unlike her previous ones and she prayed those boys wouldn't cause any trouble..

Marley is in her room adding last minute details to her outfit of choice. Sam was suppose to come get here around 7Pm they'd meet everyone at Breadstix. Originally Santana was suppose to bring her, but she had managed to weasle out with the excuse of how many people Santana was already bringing how there wasn't enough room for everyone and Santana agreed in understanding. She was thankful Santana hadn't asked why she picked Sam to bring her because she didn't have any excuses planned for that part.

Before the party she was spending time with her mother. Her and her mom talked about the new year and what they wanted to change or do better. Marley and her mother made a list every year and this was no different.

-----
Rachel & Quinn & Kirk & Blaine. All four had stayed home for the holidays and we're hanging out together at Kirk's dad's place. It was a little sad to be here with the memories in all. But they were enjoying the last night of 2020 together sharing memories of the year and laughing at how they use to be back in school. Puck was in the kitchen getting himself some food. Tina hadn't arrived yet but was due any minute now.

Brit and Santana were just arriving. This hang out had been for the previous glee kids. The originals as people knew them by because they wanted to say goodbye to the year together something they had done every year so far and wanted to keep doing every year that they could.

Santana sits with Brit in her lap arms laced around her waist. She knew how she had been in her school days and sometimes she still had the same attitude but it got her where she was. Married to the women of her dreams celebrating the ending and beginning of another year together. Santana smiles at the memories being shared she cherished them the good and the bad because they made her who she was.

Sam arrived at the party and he seemed a little nervous to be around everyone. But he had seemed on edge since Christmas. Santana had taken note of this but she had also noticed Marley acting off. Wanting to ride in with Sam instead of her. Her Curiosity was peaked and she was slowing twirling things together just like she has before. (Remember Quinn and Finn? The fun mono days huh?) She was to smart for anyone to out-do specially two of her best friends and it wouldn't take her long to figure it out.

They all hung out and had fun until it was time for the party. They left the house in groups and went to pick up others. Santana watched Sam "Be careful driving Marley. I want her safe got it?" Santana was speaking in a protective sister like tone and Sam smile nervously "Always Santana you know that" He assures getting into his car Santana watches him for a few seconds things clicking together before she gets into the car. She looks at Brit "I think Marley and Sam are dating" She states and Brit looks surprised "What? How?" She states at Santana who giggles at her wife pecking her lips "I'll explain on the way" She coos taking Brits hand into hers and holding it firmly. Brit nods softly still confused by how she knew this.