:8: First Song

Santana steps in front of the ever growing group of students with a confident smile. "I will show you a song I love. One I sang to my girlfriend at the time. Who by the way I married." She speaks proudly and the music begins to play. She sings the lyrics smooth and beautiful her voice wavers the slightest as she remembers singing this song to Brittany. But somehow she still smiles while she sings keeping her gaze on the students to see everyone's reactions. Some students are also tearing up some look intrigued some are staring at her breasts which wasn't uncommon she shrugged them off. Some looked bored with the assignment but her and Sam knew that might happen. With so many more students it would be hard maybe impossible to make everyone happy they'd just split the lesson each week and find out what the kids enjoyed most.

"Lord make me a rainbow, I'll shine down on my mother
She'll know I'm safe with you when
She stands under my colours, oh and
Life ain't always what you think it oughta be, no
Ain't even grey, but she buries her baby
The sharp knife of a short life,
Well, I've had just enough time" Santana sings the words from her heart and wipes the tears that fell as soon as she's finished. People clap and cheer for her complimenting her on how beautifully she sings.

Marley ran up and hugged Santana also in tears herself. She embraced marley with a soft smile and thanks the rest of the class for the compliments. Sam takes center stage again and smiles. "I know Country isn't for everyone, but keep in mind this is only the first week and we aren't all gonna like the genre picked for the lessons, but we still have to do them because we can learn a lot from them. I wouldn't have known that if it wasn't for my Glee teacher Will. Without him I wouldn't have learned so much about music and I never would have had the chance to perform and honestly I can tell you it's an amazing feeling one I want all of you to get too. Being on stage while the crowd cheers it's fantastic. And I promise if you work hard we will get there!" Sam's pep talk works to excited the students again and they cheer happily at the idea of performing.

"So, I want everyone to pick a song and through the week you'll sing them. Weather it be for someone special like Santana's or a song that tells us who you are. Sing your hearts out ok? Always sounds the best when it means something special to you! So I guess that's all for today. I want us all to get to know each other better so tonight make a list of things you like and don't like music hobbies ect. Because I want us all to become awesome friends and we can't if we don't know anything about each other now can we?! Alright! Cya tomorrow and have fun!" Sam's energy rubs off on the kids he's teaching.

They gather there things happily and escape the class in groups talking about possible songs they could sing even people they wanted to sing them for or to.

Sam notices both Ryder and Jake staring at Marley he shakes his head with a soft laugh and nudges Santana "Guess we know who they're singing to" He says and Santana smiles gently "S'long as they don't hurt her again. She doesn't need those two ruining her senior year with drama" Santana replies.
Sam nods knowing how protective Santana is when it comes to Marley.

Santana and Kitty walk out with Marley and Kitty is gossiping about the two boys stuck to Marley, but Marley seemed intent on forgetting the past and moving forward. "No dating. I wanna focus on myself this year" She speaks with determination and Santana feels nothing, but pride hearing this because she agrees that Marley shouldn't focus on anyone but herself she deserves to have an amazing senior year and Santana would make sure that happened without a ton of drama unlike last time.

(I decided to post two because I missed a couple days of posts. An apology for being so late and a thank you to everyone for being patient!)