:36: Graduation 🎓

The day had finally come and everyone was seated in there outfits. The graduation ceremony had begun and Marley was sitting beside Kitty. She held her hand tightly with a smile both nervous and excited about the big world ahead. Students got called one by one and she watched them walk into the podium to get there diploma. They would be doing one last performance together after everyone had gotten there diplomas they'd be singing with there friends before real life began before they went to different places to live there dreams all promising to keep in contact and visit no matter what.

Marley cheered when Kitty was called next and Kitty blew a kiss as she got her diploma going to stand with the others who had gotten there's too. Marley watched her friends one by one until finally her name had been called. She walked up crazy nervous but held her smile. Her friends sat watching her proudly alongside her mom and.. Sam. He looked overjoyed to see his girlfriend graduate he'd been there all along helping her encouraging her and offering comfort when she needed it.

She got her diploma and blushed when Sam wolf whistled as she walked to the others. Her hand locked with Kitty's again and she sighed with relief.

She hurried back stage with the other Glee kids and they got ready for the final song they'd ever sing together at this school. It was sad and nostalgic but it was exciting because dreams would be coming true they'd experience life like never before. Marley got onto stage with the others and she began to sing her heart out emotions filling every word that came out. She was overwhelmed with her own feelings and had a few tears through the performance the others sang with her and hugged and cheered and held hands just having a good time on stage making it the best memory they'd have to hold and cherish when it was all over.

Sam ensured he recorded it so she could re-live this over and over again. He knew how much this meant to her and he knew how worried she was to leave but he knew she was destined for great things and he couldn't wait to see where she ended up. He'd already promised to be by her side. He'd lost mercedes because he wasn't sure about her being gone a lot, but he refused to lose Marley like that too. Dare say? He may have been falling hard for her.. hard in love.

After graduation they had a celebration at Breadstix. They ate till they couldn't anymore and they danced until there feet hurt. They took photos and videos shared talk of where they would be headed and made plans to meet up during weekends and holidays to keep in touch doing texts and video calls. It was all a huge rush for Marley and she knew when it started to wind down she'd feel it all over again, but for now she sat in Sam's lap and she enjoyed the night with her friends knowing they'd start to leave tomorrow. She leaned against his chest with a smile and he played with her fingers. It was finally here finally....

(Kinda stuck on what to do hence why I haven't updated much. I'm not sure if I'm sending Marley to a arts school or if she's gonna do what mercedes did and go into singing with a manager and such)