:11: Marley's 2nd Day!

Marley walked to school that morning with a smile. She was excited for this to be a great year for her and she couldn't wait to experience all it had to offer excluding the drama and boy troubles of course. She enters the school and goes to her locker where she's greeted by Santana whose smile isn't reaching her eyes. She tilts her head in confusion till she sees Ryder avoid them both. She sighs gently and smiles a little at Santana. "I appreciate you trying Santana. I know they'll try, but I'm not gonna fall for it" She promises.

Santana laughs softly and hugs her "I'm glad to hear that" She replies.
Kitty approaches the both of them with a smile. "Class time!" She Cheers linking her arm with Marley's. Marley smiles and says her goodbyes to Santana. Kitty winks at Santana as they walk away.

The girls go to there first class and sit together. Kitty keeps an eye on Marley and the boys during class. At lunch Marley and Kitty sit together with some of the other glee club kids. Jake and Ryder join them sitting across from Marley whose sitting beside Kitty.

Marley smiles friendly at the boys "Hey!" She says cheerily. And they smile in return "Hey" Ryder says looking Marley over. Jake nods with a grin touching his foot to Marley's. She shifts back and gives him a warning look one that Kitty takes note of. Kitty sends a text to Santana to warn her about Jake.

Jake lifts a brow at Marley intent on talking to her after school. He just needed to get her away from Santana and Kitty the two girls were gonna drive him insane with there stupid rules. He was his own person and he intended to get Marley back no matter what they said or threatened.

Lunch was fun and lively everyone talked and got to know each other. Marley was bubbly and outgoing and clicked with the others pretty easily. By the end of lunch they were all friends and Marley felt her heart grow with excitement. She was surrounded by people who accepted her just as she was. She waved to her mom as she left the lunch room and her mom smiled at her beyond happy to see how things were going so quickly.

Kitty gave Marley's mom a warm smile and mouthed "We'll take care of her" Marley's mother nodded at Kitty putting her full trust in the two girls to help watch over her daughter. She got back to work as soon as they left the cafeteria.

Marley and Kitty attended there last classes together before meeting in the Glee classroom. They sat together and talked until Sam and Santana arrived they seemed excited and stood before everyone. "Quiet we have some news" Sam states with a huge smile. "We have a surprise guest today! Someone most of you know and love. Some of you will meet for the first time but I know you'll love her too" Sam explains with a wink.

Everyone bursts into whispers trying to figure out who it is. Heels click against the floor till they reach the club door and they walk inside. For seconds it's silent... Until Marley and Kitty squeal and run over to greet the guest with a huge hug....

Whose the guest?
Take a guess ;)