:33: New Year's Party

New Year's Eve
7:00PM

Marley went outside to meet Sam when he arrived. She said goodbye to her mother and he opened the car door for her. He greeted her with a soft kiss on the cheek and she blushed with a smile before getting into the car. He shut the door and she buckled in before he got into the other side.

He took her hand into his and kissed it softly "You ready?" He asks and she nods "A little nervous, but I'm ready" She replies softly and Sam smiles at her before driving away from her apartment. He kept her hand in his while he drove and she enjoyed the warmth it sent through to her heart. She smiled to herself and looked out the window curious how everyone would react when they found out the truth.

He pulled up outside of breadstix and he went round and opened the door for Marley. "Thank you" She says softly before getting out accepting his hand "Of course" He replies with a smile and shuts the door behind her. They shared a soft kiss to calm her nerves before they walked inside still holding hands. People greeted them taking quick note of there hands together but it seemed like nobody wanted to ask what they were all thinking.

They walk over to Santana and Britt with the others. "Hey!" Santana says with a smile and hugs Marley against her. Britt gives Sam a look before she hugs him softly and they switch to hug the other two. Santana murmurs into Sam's ear in a seriously threatening tone "Do.Not.Hurt.Her" Santana pulls back and puts on a sweet smile. Sam quickly takes Marley's hand back into his own and pulls her close. "I won't Santana. I care about her a lot" He states loud and clear causing multiple people to look at them and Marley blushes when they do hiding against Sam who happily held her close to him.

"So.. when did this happen?" Kurt asks with a raised brow "On Christmas" Sam replies rubbing Marley's hand with his thumb sensing how nervous she was. Kurt smiles a little "You know she's technically your student" Blaine mentions "Yes and No" Sam replies "Yes, she is a student. Yes I teach the class. But in a few months she won't be a student anymore" He reminds gently keeping his calm composure when people start to ask questions.

Marley sticks to him like glue looking around while she listens to the talking. She notices Ryder and Jake in a corner talking. Neither looked happy and both sent glares at Sam. She tucked closer to him when she noticed and they switched there gaze to her. She gave them a semi-sad semi-warning expression before turning her attention back to Sam and Blaine who were still talking.

Eventually things started to settle. They ate talked and discussed goals for the next year while waiting for the time to tick by.

When the count down came to. Everyone partnered up or stood in corners while they counted down together. Sam held Marley close and as soon as midnight hit he dipped her down and kissed her soft but deep and she kissed back holding onto him.

Ryder and Jake glared while they kissed both angry by this new development.