:22: Impromptu Dance Party

Everyone had been so stressed with all the Prom planning that they had barley prepped for Glee Club and they hadn't been having as much fun as they usually would have. It's the day before Prom and Sam noticed how hard everyone had been working and how stressed they had been. So when everyone was arriving he went out to the hall with his guitar and started to play. At first everyone have him an odd look but he shrugged it off and started to sing with the melody. People were slowly getting into things smiling at each other tapping there feet nodding there heads. Then soon everyone was dancing and letting loose.

Sam smiled and sand louder several voices he knew joined in with him. Marley hung by his side with a smile and pitched in with her Beautiful voice soon Kitty joined with her and other Glee members came behind them and sang as well. They danced up and down the halls to the beat of the music together just relaxing for a while enjoying each other's company and letting go. Even will joined them at some point spinning Santana into the mix.

Everyone laughed sang and danced together until they were back at the club room falling into chair tiredly but smiling happily. "I so needed that!" Marley states with a huge smile slung across a chair Kitty sat beside her with a smile "We should do that more often" Kitty adds. Everyone agreed with the two girls to tuckered out to move from there spots. They all lay amongst each other and Sam stood proudly in the front.

"You've all been stressed about making this prom perfect and fun for everyone I figured you could use a day to let loose and just enjoy the music again. You all deserve it" Sam boasts and they muster enough energy to group hug Sam tightly. He laughs and hugs everyone back with a smile. He loved everyone here like family and wanted them to know just how proud he was with how hard they had been working. "Maybe we can make this a weekly thing. If Will agrees" Sam says looking at Will who stood in the doorway he nods with a smile "Sounds like a good plan" He replies contently. He knew he picked the right man to take over the club. The kids loved and respected Sam.