:5: Return To Glee Club

Marley was a nervous wreck as she walked towards the Glee Club classroom. She'd been able to keep on the low all day until now. Now she'd find out who agreed to come back and she was a little scared that Jake or Ryder may have returned. She wasn't sure how she would handle seeing them since things didn't exactly end the best last time.

Santana noticed her lingering outside of the classroom and hooked there arms together "It's gonna be fine Marley I'm right beside you" She assures with a soft smile. Santana already knew that the boys had agreed to return and she understood this was hard for Marley specially after her break up with Jake.. it was messy because he had cheated on her. Ryder had asked her out afterwards and suddenly? They were all ripped apart.

Santana tells Marley to hold her head high and walk with confidence as they enter the full classroom. Several faces Marley saw through the day appeared the new Club members they'd pulled together last year with Rachel and Kurt. She smiled and waved at them having class with a few they seemed friendly enough they smile and wave in return. Sam waits at the front of the class and he smiles at Marley.

Marley is greeted by Kitty who hugs her tightly. Marley blinks in surprise but returns the hug with a soft smile. Santana lets go of Marley and let's Kitty walk her to the seats. Santana enlisted Kitty to ensure that Marley felt welcome and safe.
Santana stands by Sam and looks over the class with a soft nod it was a good group plenty of taken existed here more then enough to win.

Marley sits beside Kitty who holds her hand the entire time. Marley however can feel someones gaze on her so she glanced around nervously. That's when she spots them... Both of the boys sitting in the back a few seats away from each other. They were both staring at Marley and she quickly looked away unable to handle there intense gazes. "Ignore them" Kitty whispers with a gentle smile. A kind one unlike her usual self. Marley nods weakly and turns her attention to Sam who starts to talk.

 Marley nods weakly and turns her attention to Sam who starts to talk

"So, I want to welcome back some of our returning members. And I want to say Welcome to some of our new members. This year is gonna be a lot different then we are use to. Now we have different levels of Glee Club. This group? Is the one that will be working to nationals. The others need more practice. We have our best and our strongest voices in her right now and I'm excited to see what we can do as a team" He says cheerfully.

Marley smiles his words made her excited for the year to come and she knew this was a new year so it was a new start. She didn't have to shy away like she use to because she was stronger now more determined. She looked at the guys again they were still staring and she flashed them a friendly smile she was determined to make the best of this year without drama without old wounds getting in the way. They seemed surprised by her smile but Wearily smile in return. She flicks her gaze back to Sam eager to learn and eager to advance her talent and her future career.

No more shy quiet Marley that girl was gone. This Marley was strong fierce and determined.
Santana smiled as she watched Marley grow stronger before her eyes. She knew she would do amazing this year and she was excited to watch her grow through the process.