Hope nothing goes wrong. Pt 1

-Trigger warning, there gonna be a section where's there's going to be abuse and the idea of self-harming, if that's a sensitive topic, you can skip it-

I went to my office, and I went through my desk to find her papers. When I got it, her birth certificate caught my eyes, and I was in shock.
Mother: Linda Lopez
Father: Jason Momoa
This whole time, I was taking care of my daughter. When came back, everyone was outside her room, except for Arturo.
"What happened?" I asked
"She had a panic attack, so we all left. Arturo is still in there, trying to calm her down." Lisa said, and I give you a nod.
Before I could say anything else, Arturo came out and told us we could come in. We all came in slowly and quietly, and she was curled up to Sumo. I then walked up to her, and I knelt right beside her.
"Hey honey, are you ok, do you want to talk bout it?" I ask as I rubbed her back, she shakes her head, and I didn't push it.
After a while, Sofia got a bit better, and everyone left.
-Sofia's POV-
All four of us, were at the dining table, having a cup of coffee. We all remain quiet for a while until dad spoke up.
"So, are you comfortable telling us what happened? You don't have to if you don't want to." He said.
"N-no, it's fine," I say before I took a deep breath.
-flashback, TW-
It's been two weeks since they've passed away, and I had to live with my uncle James and Auntie Rosa, and I hate it. It's a Saturday night, and I just came back from a long day working at the diner nearby. Once I step through the door, I could tell they've been drinking all day.
"Where the fuck have you been you little slut." My uncle slurred out.
"I-I've been working, s-sir," I replied, trying to keep my composure.
"Then why is the house dirty you little shit." He said as he slaps me.
"I-I'm o-on it s-sir," I say, as I try not to cry.
A moment later, as I finished everything, I sneak my way up to my room. I got to the bathroom and lock the door. I then went looking for the razor blade, that I hid. When I found it, I hesitated and looked at it. The more I look at it the more, I felt like crying. I put it back on where I hid it, I turn on the shower, and I begin to cry.
-flash back ends-
"And so, that's why I-I panicked and shut down, cause I don't want to through the same pain all over again.  And I thought they were to jail,  and so that's why I went to Mrs. Winchester." I explained before looking up.
When I did, I saw dad and Arturo, with looks that want to punch something or someone. And Emilia was calm, but it a few tears coming down her face.  Dad picked me up from my chair, and place me on his lap.
"Is this why you go upstairs whenever someone gets drunk, you think they'll hit you?" He asks, and I nod, as I clench onto his shirt. "Oh sweetie, I won't let anyone hurt you, I promise." He then kissed my forehead. I sat up with a smile before I stood up.
"Goodnight everyone, see you tomorrow, love you," I say before kissing dad on the forehead, and hugged Arturo and Emilia.
"Goodnight Sofia." They all say in unison before I went upstairs.
When I got to my room, I saw my present stack up on my desk. I sat on my chair, and I begin to open them. The first one was from Joe.
'To my favorite person in the world, I hope this photo brings back some memories,' I read before looking at the photo.

When I saw it, I cover my mouth in awe, as I begin to remember this. He took me out to get some slushies, while I was in the hospital. And I got to re-meet a few of my favorite wrestlers.
-flashback-
When I was about to fall asleep, I felt someone shaking me.
"Sofi, wake up." I heard Joe's voice.
"W-what? Joe, what do want?" I ask to begin to open my eyes.
"Do you want to go out?"
"But I can't. I can't just leave the hospital, while in treatment." I protested.
"Not even for Seven Eleven, slushie?"
I look up at him wide, as I nod happily. He grins, as I gave in. I got up and I changed into some loose clothes.