everyone knows

As we got to the parking lot, I was about to open my door, but Roman opened my door.
"What a gentleman." I teased him, held his arm out and I looped my arm around his, and I looked at my father and asked," So what are we doing today?"
"Well, the reason why Roman is here is that he's here not flirting," he says before looking at Roman, and he puts his hand in defense, " but to help me with things because I want to spoil you and give you anything you want."
"Oh you don't have to do that, I've been taught that I must earn things if I was behaving properly or I did my work very well. I'm not used to being spoiled, I just can't go out and spend all your money, I feel bad to do so."
"Well the advantage of being an actor is that we earn too much, and I would like to spend it on your honey, would you let me do that?" He said as he got to my eyes level.
"Fine, but not all every time, just sometimes, ok pa?"
"Alright, well let's get going." He says as we continue walking into the mall. The first store we went to was Hot Topics, and I bought a lot of GOT shirts and could find only two The Shields shirts one of them being Seth Rollins and The Shield.
After a while we all went to get some food, we all got different things to eat. I got noodles from panda express, dad got noodle soup from Panera Bread, and Roman got a sub from Subway.
As we were eating I heard someone say, "Excuse me, are these seats taken?"
When I looked up who it was, I spitted my drink onto my dad's face, it was the Bella Twins. "You're the Bella Twins, I'm a big fan."
"Aw, thanks, honey," Brie said sweetly
"So Sofia, how do you know these ladies?" Dad asked as he's wiping the drink off of his face.
"Well long story short, I love wrestling for a long time, it helped me with my depression and anxiety, and that's how I started loving these lovely ladies," I say while gesturing to them, "and that dork next to me."
"Well, if such a big fan, why don't you do one of each of their finisher move to me?"
"Oh, I couldn't do that poppa, I don't have the proper body strength to do most of their moves, and also, I don't want you to get hurt."
"Don't worry, I'll be fine and we'll just be at the beach."
"K, fine."
Once we got done eating, my dad invited Nikki and Brie over to our house, and they gladly accepted.
We continued shopping for an hour or so, our final store was Victoria Secret, Nikki and Brie helped with me, while Joe and dad went somewhere else. After we got what we needed, we went looking for them.
Once we found them, we all went back to our house. I got one the passenger seat, as I'm putting on my seat belt, I noticed dad was taking a picture of me.
"Really dad?"
"Yep, and I regret nothing, and I'm going to post this."
"Oh god no."
He chuckled, then he began driving home. Once we got there, we relaxed and talked until it got pretty late and so the Bellas left. After getting ready and heading to bed, dad came to my room.
"Hey Sofia, can I come in?"
"Oh, of course, what's up?"
"I got you an iPhone, I hope you like it," he says as he gives the phone.
"Thank you," I say before I hug him.
"Your welcome, we'll go to sleep, we got stuff to do tomorrow."
He kissed your forehead and closed your door, and in an instant, you fell asleep.
-next day-
As I wake up, then I begin to head downstairs. Once I got there, I could hear the t.v on. Dad was watching the news, from the kitchen.
"Good morning dad."
"Morning sweetie."
After he said that, I turned my attention to the t.v. And it was on the news, what happened freaked me out.
"Good morning everyone, the first thing for today's topic is that Jason Momoa and all-time superstar wrestler Leati Joseph Anoaʻi are with a teenager. Photos were  taken yesterday at the mall, and another photo of the same girl on Jason's social media hours later saying ' I'm proud to say that I got someone by my side, let me introduce my daughter, Sofia Momoa.' This happened sometime after he got divorced from his wife. Now the next thing on our list..."
I instantly turned to my dad who had a mixture of worry and helplessness, "hey pa, why don't we go to the beach and do some surfing, I really would like to know how to do so, can you teach me?"
"Of course we can sweetie."