surfing, tattoo, knowing more, and party

Once we got to the deep end, I turned my broad to face him.
"Hey, pa before we get started, I wanted to ask, why did you look so worried back there in the house, when we saw the news?"
He took a breath and proceeded to say, "Well, first of all, that's not how I wanted to tell everyone that I got you, and second, now my manager will know, but who cares, I could get a new one." Once he said that, his expression changed, he looked happier.
"Ok, now, let's go, to be honest, I really know how to surf, I just wanted to get some alone time, so you can calm down a bit."
"Oh why you little, get back here," he said, while to get me, but I paddle a little faster. After a while, we surfed back to shore, and we noticed Uncle Joe and people beginning to arrive.
"What's going on here?" Dad asked when he saw people entering the beach.
"Well, I wanted to invite a few people to spend the day with. But I guess it got carried away, and I think nearly everyone from WWE is here." He says as he rubs his neck.
"Leati,  why would-"
"This is awesome." I cut him off, I looked around and instantly I noticed the Bellas coming in and I ran over and hugged them.
"Nikki, Brie, how are you?"
"We're good, and you?"
" The same," I notice they're carrying drinks "Let me help."
After half an hour passes, everyone begins surrounding me and my dad, then Joe begins to say. "As I promised, my good friend Jason had asked his own daughter to be one of Nikki's, Brie's, and Mine."
After he announced that, I began to prepare myself, I turned around and he mouthed 'go for it'.
The first one was Nikki's, called Headscissors takedown.
The next was Roman's, called the Spears.
Lastly was Brie's, called Single leg Boston crab.
Then everyone began to cheer, and Joe put me on his shoulder. As I'm his shoulder, I could see someone in the sea surfing, I got him off and headed to the water.
"Where are you going?" Joe asked.
"I'll be back, I just want to surf for a bit." I say.
As I'm padding closer to the person, they notice I'm getting near and begin closer. "Evening stranger."
And saw it was a guy. "Hello yourself, what are you doing on my turf?"
"Oh your turf, I thought this was Jason's?"
Once I got a better look at who it was, I was shocked, it was kekoa kekumano.

 "Hello yourself, what are you doing on my turf?""Oh your turf, I thought this was Jason's?"Once I got a better look at who it was, I was shocked, it was kekoa kekumano

"Oh god you're Kekoa Kekumano, you're amazing as a young Aquaman, you look so different from the movie, and I don't mean that bad thing."
"You're Jason's daughter aren't you?"
"Yep, so would you like to join the party?"
"Sure."
When we got there, Joe tensed up and walked and put his arm around me. "Hey, Sofi, who is this?"
"This is-"
"Kekoa Kekumano, I'll be damned, how are you?" my dad boomed in.
"Jason, I'm alright, how bout you?"
"Oh, you know, the same as always, what made you stop by?"
"Oh, I was just surfing minding my own business, until this  miss approached me."
"Yeah, that's what you should be doing," Joe said sarcastically.
"Joseph, that wasn't nice, an apology," I said between my teeth
"Psh, yeah whatever," he said before walking away.
"I am so sorry Kekoa, he's never like this, I don't know what got into him today," I said
"Oh don't worry, it's fine, so I'll see you two soon, hopefully."
"Of course." We both say.
"Cool.''As he passed by me, we made eye contact and I could feel something of him that I can't put my finger on.
- time pass, cause I feel like it-
It's noon, and I was about to head downstairs until I saw Joe coming upstairs. I tried to pass him, but he grabbed my arm before I could get to the bottom.
"What do you want Joe?"
"Can I talk to you for a bit, please?"
"Fine, but be quick about."
"I'm sorry on how I acted out there today, I was out of line, can you forgive me?"
"Yes, just don't do that again, ok?"
"Alright, it's that, I was just getting a bad vibe from that kid." He let go and proceeded upstairs.
Once I got downstairs, dad was already in the kitchen and I walked up to him and asked, "Hey dad, I was wondering if I could get a tattoo?"
"And why would you get that?"
"Because, I want people to know that I'm your daughter, and to show I'm to be proud of Momoa," I said with pride.
"Alright then, let's go." he went to get the keys.
"Wait really?" I said in a shocked voice
"Yes, now come on let's go before I change my mind."
"You're the best," I say as I run out the door.
"Yeah, I know."
-at the tattoo parlor-
"Are you sure you want to get it?" he asked for the 100th time.
"Yes pa, I'm sure."
"Ok, whenever you're ready?"
I nod, then change my attention to the tattoo artist and nod.
-after a lot of inking and trying to hold the pain-

The tattoo^You came out of the room, but, and dad stood up and walked up to you

The tattoo^
You came out of the room, but, and dad stood up and walked up to you.
"Are you ok, how does it feel?"
"I'm ok and it feels different from what I expected."
"Ok, good, do you want some ice cream?"
"Hell yeah."
-time skip-
As I'm going to bed, the door opens and then drifts to bed.