dad and daughter date night

was just going through the TV until I saw Aquaman was playing on TNT and it just began. (It's the only DC movie I like.)
Midway through the movie, dad came downstairs and said, "Hey my little moon, go to your room, I got you something for you."
I jumped up and ran to my room, when I got there, there was a dress layed on my bed with a note.

'To my little moon,I want you to get beautiful and glamour up for tonight, I want to treat and surprise you tonight if you'll let me

'To my little moon,
I want you to get beautiful and glamour up for tonight, I want to treat and surprise you tonight if you'll let me.
from dad.'
I smiled and kept the card, then I headed downstairs to hug him.
"Thank you, Dad, I love it."
He turned around and hugged me.
"I'm glad, I only want the best for you. And get ready we're leaving in two hours."
I nodded and headed back to my room to get ready. Once I got out of the shower, I put some music on and put on my dress and some cute slippers.
Then I let my short curly hair air dry, and I put on a bit of makeup. Once that was done, my hair was already dried and curled, and so I headed downstairs to wait for him.
Once I got downstairs he was already waiting for me, and ready to go.

-dad's POV-
"Are you rea.." When I saw her, I was
unable to finish what I was going to say, she was beautiful.
-My POV-
"You look gorgeous honey." What he said next.
I look down and smile like an idiot.
"Thank you dad."
"Ready?" He asked.
He put his arm out and looped through it.
"Ready."
We drove for some time until we got to the place. Once he parked, he rushed to the other side of the car and opened the car door for me, I got off and hooked my arm with his.
"What a gentleman." I teased.
He chuckled and said, "Let's get going."
Once we walked in, the hostess walked us to  and up the stairs, and I was confused, once we got to the rooftop, I was amazed by what I saw.

" Once we walked in, the hostess walked us to  and up the stairs, and I was confused, once we got to the rooftop, I was amazed by what I saw

I was awestruck that the only thing that could leave my mouth was a tiny gasp.
"It's amazing, how long have you been planing this?"
"Mmm, for a while now, ever since a week before you got better from that cancer you had."
He pulled the chair out and I sat on it, and he sat next to me at the head of the bed. We talked for a while, and then our food came. And we sat in silence and ate, until I broke the silence.
"So when am I able to meet  my younger siblings?"
"I am not sure about Sofi,  some day."
"OK, I understand, don't worry."
-Dad POV-
'I feel bad, I know she wants to see them, and they want to meet her too, I know what would keep her mind off it'
-My POV-
"What do you think?" he asked.
"It was really fun and unexpected." I smiled. We talked for a while until it got very late.