My new home

As I looked out the window, feeling anxious about my new home and my new family. " So, do you like to swim?" he asked, "Yeah I like to go to the beach at my house before..." I begin to trail off remembering my parents' accident two years ago.
-flashback-
"Just go she'll be okay with me." the babysitter said for the one-hundredth time to my parents.
"Are you sure you know how a hand full she can be most times." my mom said
"yes I'm sure"
"okay see you both in two to three months, I love you my little moon," she said before kissing me on the forehead. About four hours we received a phone call and the sitter answered it.
"This is the Ochoa resident, how can I help you?... mhm..... Oh no, that sounds terrible, I'll make sure I'll tell her... okay bye." She hung up and came back to the living room and said, " um Sofia, um your parents died not too long ago in a plane crash on their trip, I'm so sorry sweetie, be here to pick you tomorrow to take you to an orphanage."
-flashback end-
As I came back, I noticed that I was crying, and I heard Jason say, " Sofia, I know what happened ms. Winchester told  me about it, if you don't want to talk about it I get it."
"Thank you, Jason, so when I get to meet my mom and siblings?"
"Oh um, Lisa Bonet and I got a divorce two days ago, when I told her I wanted to adopt."
" Oh, I'm sorry, if I asked."
"It's alright, besides now I got one off my mind and I got to spend more time with you." He said with a smile. "Well, I can be a handful, for the most part, are okay with that?"
"I wouldn't mind, I can do two things at once."
As we continue talking, I begin to see a house near the beach.

I got very excited, that once he parked the car, I belted out of the car

I got very excited, that once he parked the car, I belted out of the car. I got to the front and said, "This is your house, I thought you lived in a trailer." He walked next to me and said, "Nope, Sofia Momoa, I present to you, your new home."
"It's so beautiful."
"I know right, let me show you inside." When we got inside he showed me the living room.

" When we got inside he showed me the living room

The kitchen