Hawaii

-night time-
As we're watching a movie, I noticed it was getting late.
"Alright kids, it's time for bed."
"Ok dad, come on Lola and Nokia-Wolf, both of y'all sleeping with me."
"Yay." They say in unison.
-the next morning, Sofia's POV-
As I opened my eyes, I could hear dad's voice.
"Wake up Sofia, get ready, it's almost time to go." "Mmm, ok, give me a sec."
I got up and began to take a shower, then I got ready. When I got downstairs, I heard a knock on the door. When I opened it, I was happy.
"Hey Kekoa, how are you, why are you here?"
"I'm going with you guys, Jason invited."
"Cool, come on in, we're just about to leave."
I stepped to the side and let him in.
-one car ride later-
When we got there, there were bodyguards there.
"Momoa family and kekoa, come with us."
We followed them. Once we entered the airport, there were a lot of fans screaming dad's name, and there was a lot of paparazzi. They were surrounding us and there were a lot of flashes.
Then I begin to have a panic attack. I gripped my dad's arm tightly.
"Are you ok honey?"
"T-to much, everywhere." Those were the only words I could get out of my mouth. Then dad ordered the bodyguards to get everyone to stop.
A moment later we made it to the gate onto the airplane. We were in first class, I was in the window seat next to Kekoa, dad was behind us, and Lola and Noka-wolf were in front of us.
"Hey, are you ok?" Kekoa asks.
"Yeah, just a little anxiety attack, it's over now."
-one flight later-
Once we landed, dad told us that we're going to meet a lady named Hāwane Rios and a lot of people.
We got out of the airport, I was amazed.
"Wow, Hawaii is so beautiful."
"I'm always amazed every time I come here," Dad said.
-a drive later-
As we got to the hotel, I took my longboard out, before I went out with Kekoa. We rode for something, we stop two blocks away from the hotel at a smoothie stand. I order a strawberry and banana smoothie and he orders a green protein smoothie.
"How basic." He said
"How gross," I reply.
We sat down at a table nearby and talked for a while before it got dark.
Once we got back to the hotel room, l can see four different rooms and a kitchen/dining room set as one. I found my room and I begin to get ready, when I was ready I heard a knock, I opened it.
"Hey princess, I'm glad you made it back, did you guys do anything, did he try to kiss you?" Dad asked.
"What, no dad, we just went out on our longboard and got smoothies."
"Mmm, ok, well sleep tight, I'll see you in the morning, I love you." He kissed me on the forehead.
"Love you too dad," I say before he headed to his room. I closed my door and went to bed.
-the next day-
When I open my eyes, I felt the sun from a crack through the curtains open. I got up and did my business, to a shower, detangled my hair, got ready, and then headed out. When I stepped out dad and Kekoa were making breakfast, and all of them looked at me.
"Morning princess," Dad said
"Morning Sofi," Kekoa said.
I went to the table and I sat next to Lola and next to the head of the table.
"Morning y'all." As I pour myself Orange juice.
Dad put a mountain of bacon as he sat next to me. and Kekoa put scrambled eggs and toast on the table. We all ate, talked, and laugh for a while until we all were finished. I stood up and help dad with the table until dad took the plate from my hand.
"I got this honey, now why don't you get all pretty up." He said.
Lola walked up to me.
"Um, Sofia, can I ask you something?"
"Of course honey, what is it?"
"Um, can you put makeup on me?"
"Of course, come on."
I took her hand and walked her to my bathroom. I got my cosmetics and begin to put some makeup on. I put on some natural makeup so it wouldn't be too much for her when I look at her clothes.
"Hey, why don't we match today?"
When I said she nodded happily, and I went to my bag and took some things out and gave it to her and for myself.

"Hey, why don't we match today?"When I said she nodded happily, and I went to my bag and took some things out and gave it to her and for myself

(Her)

(Mine)When we were done, I got my longboard and we head out with the boys

(Mine)
When we were done, I got my longboard and we head out with the boys. When we got into the car, there was a lady presumably must be Hāwane, we all introduce each other, and then she begins to explain everything to us.
When we got there I stay in the car, and dad noticed.
"Hey, aren't you coming?" He asked
"No, it's not my turf, and also I wanna respect what are y'all are doing."
"Don't worry come on, it'll be fun."
I open the door and got out of the car when I did that nearly everyone looked at me. I look away and I follow close behind him.
A moment later, a nice lady put a maile leaf necklace around us, and I saw dad put his head with her and hugged her. Then she looks up at me, she came up to me and gently put her head at me.
"Thank you got coming hōkū kukui."
"Of course, this place is very sacred for all of you, and they're taking it away from all of you."
She smiled and I walked to dad.
As the day goes by, I learned how to hula, and so much more. Once everything was done, we helped everyone out and then we headed back to the hotel.