Seeing old friend

-Jason POV-
It's been three weeks since leukemia took over her, and she looks a little weaker since we got here, but she seems better today, and it breaks my heart seeing her in these conditions but I'll try to be strong for her. Joe said he invited his friend Jon and Colby and his cousin, Dwayne Johnson, to meet her and to take her out. And also I invited Kekoa Kekumano, so she can have someone near her age. We will ask the doctor if we could go out today.
It was 6:30 am, Kekoa came by early so we could surprise her, and I had another surprise for her.
The surprise is that I'll say Joe went to work on the film with Dwayne but Joe went to pick them from the airport. When they get here Joe will enter the room and stall for a bit then they'll enter and surprise her. And since she's a WWE Superfan, and we're going to see different fights of her favorite wrestlers, but before we see the fight, they're going to show her everywhere at the Roster and backstage.
30 minutes passed, Joe went to the airport to pick up Dwayne and his friends. As we wait, Kekoa and I talked for a while, until he hid under her bed and wait until Sofia wakes up
It's 7:30 am and I check on Sofia to see if she's awake. When I looked over from my phone, I could see her waking up. And so I walked over to her, sat next to her, and held her hand. When she opened her eyes,  she looked over at me and smiled, and I smiled back.
"Good morning sweetie."
"Hey, dad."
"How are you feeling?"
"I'm good, where's uncle Joe?"
"Oh, he had to do some scenes for the new Fast and Furious movie with Dwayne Johnson, he'll be back in a couple of hours," I lied, "while he's doing that, I invited someone that'll make your day even better." 
"Oh yeah, who?"
"ME!" Kekoa said, while he came out of his hiding place and scared her, making her slap him and it made me laugh.
While we talked, I received a text from Joe.
Joe: Hey, we're in the lobby, is she awake?
Me: Yep, did you tell them the plan?
Joe: Yep, see ya man.
Me: See ya
-Sofia POV-
I look at dad and I see him getting off the phone and he looks at me then smiles at me and I smile back.
"Who was that?"
"Oh, it was just Joe, he says that he's done with his scenes for today and he's already in the lobby."
"Oh ok."
Two minutes past and he came bursting in breathing heavily.
"H-hey baby girl."
"Why are you breathing so heavily?"
He took some deep breaths before he spoke. "A lot of fangirls were chasing me, so I had to run so they wouldn't follow me."
"Oh ok, so how were your scenes?"
"They were good, are you excited to see your uncle on the big screens?"
"mhm, I am."
He sat down next to dad and placed his hand over mine, within seconds Dwayne, Colby, and Jon came bursting through the door, which scared me soulless.
"Surprise!" they yelled
(If It's bolded the word it means I'm speaking in Spanish, and yes, I'm Colombian American and yes I was born in the states. My father and I were the only two people born in the states)
"Son of bitch." I yelled.
When I said that everyone gave me a shocked look even my father was shocked that I was speaking Spanish.
"What?" I said.
"You know Spanish?" my dad asked
"Yeah, didn't you see my files?"
"I did, but I didn't look into it."
"Oh ok."
"So what's your background?"Jon asked
'Oh right Jon can speak Spanish too' I thought.
"Umm, well I'm Colombian American, my father and I were the only two people born in the states, so yeah."
While they were talking Dwayne said something that made me smile.
"I can see you guys are family."
"What makes you say that?" I asked.
"Nearly all of you have long hair."
"Haha, very funny," I said sarcastically, "the way I see it, is that family doesn't end in blood, but it doesn't start there either. Family cares about you, not what you can do for them. Family's there through the good, bad, all of it. They got your back even when it hurts."
-time skip, cause I'm too lazy to go into more detail-
-Jason POV-
We asked the doctor if we could take Sofia out, and she said that she could, as long she's not walking or standing for too long. And so Sofia was given a wheelchair so it can be easier for her.
-Sofia POV-
As I'm moving through the halls, as I'm not paying attention, I bumped into two people.
"Ow," they say in unison.
"I am sorry, I wasn't paying attention." When I saw it was, it was my two friends I haven't seen in months.

" When I saw it was, it was my two friends I haven't seen in months

Me^                                        Brooke^

"Sofia." They both hugged me with excitement.
"It's been so long," I said.
"Damn right," Brooke said, "What happened?"
"Yeah what happened," Matt said.
"Well, I had to transform to another orphanage, so that's why."
Before one of them could speak, they looked up and scared. The next thing I knew, I could see a big shadow cast over me. and Then two arms wrapped around me and someone put their head on my shoulder.
"Care to explain who they are, Sofia?" A deep voice
"They're friends with Uncle Joe," I said casually.
"Damn it, I thought you'll get scared."
"Not really, I'm already used to being scared."
After that, all three talked for a while, we traded phone numbers and went our separate ways.