Selfe and Kairos

After looking at my response, I am not sure how one could see how 'timely' the way I responded is. Surely I did put all my quotes at the right mark, and I have used my grammatical aspects in the right format of speaking when writing a blog post of the more educational tone. But it is not a matter of showing that my different elements are timely, but the matter of showing that the argument itself is timely. That means, 'here and now'. That kind of timely. Indeed, I do address more modern technology in my blog, relating the older issues to the newer generation. Selfe's essay came about during a time where macs were colorful looking giant PCs that were the size of shipping boxes. Hoever, my argument related to Ipads and computeres small enough to fit in your hand and be much more advanced then a calculator.

Subtopic: My subtopic on this perhaps will be relating works like Selfe from a past age to more modern appropriations and problems that have stemmed up from these theories. A past to modern perspective.

My Stance: My stance will be on the tone and belief that old world issues are in truth extending into the present when relating to technology and in fact coming true. Mainly because it is indeed true when I look at real world evidence. I want them to believe this so that they can better learn to predict technology's path on their own.

Audience: My audience are those who commonly use technology in literature like teachers and students. My secondary audience are authors.