What I have Learned

Well it's difficult to say exactly what I have learned as a general whole from this class. Should I say I learned exactly how to type complete sentences and not run out of ideas? Should I say I learned that Social Networking is now the new method of literary prowess and that me, along with everyone else who still sticks with the Pen and Paper should get with the program? It is difficult to say the least. This class in all, was an easy one, write a few essays, post a few blogs to a site I use practically every day of my life, the oh so wonderful Wattpad, and make sure I know exactly what to write. I have had fun with this class, writing about things that interest me in order to engage myself and get an A at the very least, such as writing about League of Legends for my SNS Rhetoric Essay. However, if I must say what I learned from this class, and say it with absolute honesty and clarity, I will say, it is that it is that I have learned how to turn required writing into something I can be engaged in. For example, what I mentioned just now about writing about League of Legends. If I had just chosen Yikyak or some other bozo site, I would've surely lost interest and done poorly.. but thanks to this class, I learned to engage my interest, and turn my essays into something I enjoy writing.