Tying together the reading

I've related to the four readings in quite a simple way actually. The thing is.. I could see myself in many of the expressed point of views. I use the internet quite often, mainly on Wattpad which is the site you're reading this on now, and Wattpad is a site mainly for posting and updating books, and it's a good way to show your writings to the world. (R.L. Stine actually has a Wattpad on here believe it or not.. many famous authors too.. and it's rumored that JK Rowling has an account, but under a different user name.)

I found that the internet is my main medium for literature. Rather then having to keep my writings secret and hidden away on a piece of paper, I can now publicize it in a place where anyone, even those who don't have Wattpad accounts, can read it.. and those who do have accounts can comment and give feedback. So the four readings which I have used, really tie together for me the entire process of internet literature.

I wish I had known that this media was getting so popular before.. I mean I knew, but I didn't know exactly how quickly so.. It would have saved so much trouble when it came to learning how to publicize books.

In truth, I feel many of my former teachers are already familiar with the readings I have recently completed, and though they might each benefit from them differently, I cannot accurately surmise an opinion of who would most benefit from what reading (also partially because I only remember my high school English teacher.)