Alexander

There's a pretty good reason why students should consider sexuality in a networked classroom when writing. Mainly it has much to do with the same concept as Buck's article.

Much like how race share different views based on their different cultures, females and males also share that difference based on how masculinity and womanhood are viewed in today's culture today, therefore, it would be prudent to consider your writing when you're writing to an audience with one sex or two. This can be a bit confusing of course, especially considering that gender differences actually vary with race itself. Consider the Japanese.. in Japanese culture, the woman is much more submissive and the male much more dominant, while in American culture.. we've reached an age where women are considered more trustworthy the men, not to mention smarter, and where many men are considered evil rapists if even accused, (it's a fact that not many notice.). A society where both Men and Women are completely equal in views is quite rare.. especially considering the natural genetic differences that influence their personalities. Men are more prone to logic and plain reason while women are more prone to expression and emotions. As a result, Men will tend to inadverdantly insult women with their attempts at what seem to be the only logical solution, while women will see this as insensitivity. As a result, this can be a major influence on essays to these major audiences, It is a hefty thing to consider.

Alexander's work is quite grand, however he could have learned from Buck's use of familiarity. All in all, Buck basically told a story that best related to the reader and audience at the time.. as for Alexander, it wasn't as if familiarity was required, however, one would be persuaded to read more thanks to familiarity, even if it is on a subject they absolutely depise (it's happened to me before... man writers are eloquent.)