Blog One

What I do well in writing.

1.In short, I'm rather well versed in the art of creating creative ideas in fictional works. I can think up original ideas and plots and put them onto paper. Though my grammar may leave somewhat to be desired, I believe that can be fixed with a little hard effort.

In any case it's not much of a comfort, so I also try hard to learn new skills when comes to writing, like perhaps trying a new way to describe a scent, or write a battle scenario. In writing anything, I try to make my work expand along the way. I can also patiently write a very long work if need be.

What I would like improve.

2. In my academic writing, I would love to improve on my grammar and my ability to create more thoroughly engaging writing. And I would like to learn to be able to have an essay, whether in MLA or APA that actually get's all the requirements correct. (I always seem to miss something, whether it's the headers.. or something.) I understand that getting the format correct is perhaps the largest issue I will have to deal with in any long term writing.

Writing in general.

3. I wrote a Fan Fiction series that people loved so much that so far it's on it's 14th book and people are still begging me to update. (It's on this site.. but everyone thinks I'm a girl for some reason, so I just go with it..). The first book is at 42,000 reads and 2000 votes.. and every other book has always reached the thousands in terms of reads and hundreds in terms of votes. (I know a fan fiction probably isn't much, but it's a hobby I've come to enjoy.)