A change of plans

A/N Thank you @WifiPRONGS0 for the idea. Harry is 22 and Ginny is 21 and they're married. This takes place in their house in the evening, in their living room and Teddy is with Andromeda.

 This takes place in their house in the evening, in their living room and Teddy is with Andromeda

~Ginny's POV~

Harry and I are going to go to a Puddlemere United game for a date to see Wood play for the first time. I cough ten times, and then I sneeze a few times. Harry hears it and says, "Gin, I think you might be sick."

"I'm not sick."

"I think you are, can you please stay on the couch while I make some tomato soup?"

"I guess so, but we're still going to the game, right?"

"We'll see."

Harry walks over to the kitchen and pulls out the ingredients for tomato soup, while it's heating up, we sit under a large blanket that Mum gave me for my birthday. I hear a loud beep, Merlin, I'm still not used to that sound. We got Muggle cooking equipment, so Harry could cook easily, but all the beeps, how can Muggles stand them?

Harry gets up and stirs the soup and puts it into two small bowls. He gives me one and sits on the couch with me while we drink tomato soup. We sit for a few minutes, and then we hear Frankie, tapping on the window and he has a large parcel attached to his leg.

I try to say hi to Frankie, but it comes out as a croak, maybe I am sick. Harry asks, "Ginny, are you okay? I'm really worried about you."

"Harry, I think I have a cold."

"I'm going to order some potion for you."

"Thank you."

I take the parcel off of Frankie's and it's a package of Chocolate Frogs, I read the note attached, 

Dear Ginny,

Dad and I enclosed Chocolate Frogs because they make you happy, you've always loved them. I hope you feel better soon.

  Love,

 Mum and Dad

Then the joke shop owl comes with a package emblazoned with the Weasley Wizard Wheezes logo. I open it and see a joke box including all of the classics, the fireworks that Fred and George used that one day in my fourth year, card tricks, and a Pygmy Puff.

There was a note enclosed and I read it.

Dear Ginny,

We gave you a joke box, so you wouldn't get bored sitting around the house. Enclosed are the fireworks Fred and I used that glorious day in our seventh year, some Muggle card tricks, and a Pygmy Puff. We hope you feel better.

Much Love,

George and Angelina

I set off a few of the fireworks and they formed, "We love you, Ginny, get well soon." Aww. I give a Chocolate Frog to Harry. He says, "You can have it."

"I insist."

"Hey, Gin."

"Mhmm?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

We then eat our Chocolate Frogs.

***

We hear Percy's owl, Hermes tapping on the window with a medium package. I take the package off of his leg and I open it. It's green bean casserole! One of my favorites! I read the note.

 Dear Ginny,

Enclosed is a green bean casserole, one of your favorite foods! Enjoy, we hope you get better!

With Much Love,

Percy and Audrey

Then I see Charlie's owl tapping on the window with a clothes box. I open it's dragon pajamas. There's a note enclosed.

Dear Ginny,

Enclosed is dragon pajamas and when you put your hand in the right pocket, they warm up, I hope you get better soon.

Love,

Charlie

I go into the bathroom and change into the pajamas and then heat them up.

***

I see Bill and Fleur's and Ron and Hermione's owls tapping. I take the packages off and the one from Bill and Fleur has homemade treacle tart and a note.

Dear Ginny,

Enclosed is some homemade treacle tart. We hope you get better soon.

Love,

Bill and Fleur

Then I open the huge package and it was mini figurines of Puddlemere United and the Tutshill Tornadoes, so we could still watch the game. I then read the note.

Dear Ginny,

Enclosed are figurines of the players of the Quidditch game tonight, so you can still watch the game. We hope you get better soon and we know that Harry's taking great care of you.

Love,

Ron and Hermione

Harry comes in with a kiss the cook apron on, and a tray of bacon sandwiches, just like Mum makes them, and he gives the tray to me. He tells me, "I ordered some cold medicine, and it should come in about an hour. I also have something to show you."

He walks into the dining room and comes back holding a blue stone. He says, "This is a stone that can resurrect up to three people from the dead in the flesh for an hour, once a day, one of the Aurors gave it to me, they found it on a mission."

A voice comes from the stone, "Who will you resurrect?"

"Fred Weasley."

Fred comes out of the stone and says, "Hello Ginny and Harry."

I yell, "Fred!"And then I hug him

"I hope you feel better!"

"Do you want to watch a Quidditch game with me, there are figurines, so you can watch it, even if you're not there."

"Of course."

***

While we're watching the game, Fred starts to fade. I say, "See you tomorrow, Fred."

"See you tomorrow, Ginny."