Stay with me, Harry

A/N This is Ginny's sixth season and the first game of the season, this takes place in the morning, during winter. Harry and Ginny are married and Harry's 24 and Ginny's 23.

 Harry and Ginny are married and Harry's 24 and Ginny's 23

~Harry's POV~

This is Ginny's season opener against Ireland. The Quaffle's thrown up, and then Ginny catches it. Then a player from the other team knocks Ginny down to the ground, two hundred yards down. I yell, "Nooo!" I run down from the Top Box and push through people and finally get to the Pitch.

I find Ginny and she's lightly pushing away the medics and pointing to me, and she croaks, "Harry." 

I kiss her forehead and hold her hand, I say, "Gin, you're ok. But can you please let the medics help you?"

"Ok." She gently brushes her lips against mine and I wrap her in a tight hug. Her grip gets looser, she's fainting, I wave the medics over and they give her some potion. She drinks the potion and her eyes flicker open.

The head medic tells me, "Ginevra-"

"Ginny!"

"Ginny will be fine, but she just needs to take it easy for a day, due to her fall, and no Apparition."

I reply, "Ok."

~Ron's POV (Meanwhile)~

Where is that idiot who injured Ginny? Oh there he is, in his Quidditch robe, I hope he enjoys it because I'm getting him suspended. I stomp down to the Pitch, aggressively pushing people out of the way, not stopping until I get to the jerk.

I yell at him, "Why did you hurt my sister?"

He yells back, "That pathetic excuse for a Quidditch player?"

That does it, I punch him and rain down hexes on him. Security comes over before I could injure that bloke. They pull me away and they leave and they drop me off at our spot in the Top Box. Hermione says, "I personally think he deserved it."

I say back, "He definitely did. He would be in St. Mungos if Security didn't stop me."

~Harry's POV~

Ginny and I watch Ron running down to the Pitch and beating up the bloke who injured Ginny. Ginny whispered, "Get him, Ron!" And she pumps her fist.

***

The medics say we can leave, and I Apparate to a car dealership, and Ginny waits with Ron and Hermione. I get an SUV and drive back twenty minutes to the stadium. I see Ron and Hermione supporting Ginny coming over to the car.

I help her into the backseat, I think she might be getting weaker, I'm going to get that bloke! She asks, "Harry, can I drive?"

"I'm sorry, but you don't have your license yet."

She says playfully, "You're no fun."

"Hey! I'm plenty of fun! I just want you to be safe, you've only got one course left to do for driver training."

"I'm going to eat that course for midnight snack!"

"I'm sorry, but you have to rest for at least a day."

"Ok, maybe you can give me some tips on driving today and maybe take me on a drive so I can replicate your technique tomorrow? By the way, how did you know how to drive before your driving lesson?"

"I stole my aunt and uncle's car."

" My law-abiding husband stole a car?"

"Er...yes."

She winces in pain and touches a bruise on her head."

"Ok, I'll give you some tips today. I think if you lean back, you'll hurt less. I know you're downplaying your injury for me, but you don't have to. I love you, Ginny, but you have to take it easy, so you can be ok, I can't bear to see you hurt."

She smiles and says, "I'll take it easy, but tomorrow you owe me a Quidditch game."

"I'm looking forward to it!"

"Do you want to watch a reality show today, since we can't go anywhere?"

"Yeah, just because you're injured doesn't mean we can't have fun."

"You're right!"

We're home, I get out and then help Ginny out of the car and onto the couch. I get a thick blanket and lay down next to her. I stroke Ginny's hair and give her a peck on the lips. She whispers to me, "I'm so lucky to have you."

"Thank you."

A few minutes later, because I'm sleepy, I put my glasses on the end table.

***

How long have I been asleep? I see Ginny standing up, that's good. She imitates my voice playfully, "I'm Harry Potter and I have the best wife in the world."

"I really do, and you definitely get the award for the funniest also." She has my glasses on and drew a scar on her head.

"Aww."

"You look great in my glasses."

"Thanks. And you look too bad either, Mr. Potter."

"You seem more energetic, what happened?"

"Hermione sent me an Invigoration Potion, but you give me the most energy!"

"Thanks, Gin. You're the best."

"No, you are."

"You are."

"We both are!"

We high-five and she presses a kiss to my lips. I deepen the kiss and we snog for ten minutes, it feels like an extension of the kiss that was my seventeenth birthday present. After we pull away, I turn on the TV and watch a reality show called Life with you.

The host says, "The guests for this show are, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger-Weasley!"

We say, "They never told us. This is awesome!"

"So Ron, when did you fall in love with Hermione?"

"I first fell in love with her in our fourth year, but I didn't realize it. I realized it in our sixth year."

"Hermione, when did you fall in love with Ron?"

"In our fourth year, too."

"You stayed by Hermione's bedside when she was recovering from her injuries from Malfoy Manor, is that correct, Ron?"

"Yes."

Hermione says, "Thank you, Ron."

***

The episode was great!

I see Ginny wincing in pain, more pain than I've seen her be today. She whispers, "Will you stay with me, Harry?"

"I wouldn't dream of doing anything else."