The Professors' Children Part 1

A/N This is an AU when Arthur, Molly, James, and Lily are teachers and Voldemort didn't exist.

~Harry's POV~

Mum and Dad are teachers at Hogwarts, Mum teaches Potions and Dad teaches Defense Against the Dark Arts. After I begged them to explore Hogwarts by myself, they let me. I'm walking around the castle and I saw two red-headed boys walking around the castle with fireworks.

I greet them and then keep on walking through the castle, what they're doing looks like fun, but I think I want some quieter fun today. I keep walking, and then I go down the stairs and see a five-year-old girl crying next to the stairwell.

I go and sit next to her and whisper, "Hey, what's wrong?"

She asks, "Do you really want to know?"

"Yeah."

"Mummy and Daddy let me explore the castle, but now I'm scared, I thought I was a big girl."

"You are a big girl, do you want to explore with me?"

 Her face brightens, "Yeah. What's your name?"

"Harry. Harry Potter, what's yours?"

"Ginny. Ginny Weasley."

"Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, too."

I get up, and then help Ginny up. "Are your mummy and daddy teachers?"

"Yeah, Daddy is the Muggle Studies teacher and Mummy is the Music teacher!"

"Cool. I overheard some students saying that Death visited Professor McGonagall and she stared Death in the eye and Death said happy eightieth birthday."

"Wicked."

"How old are you?"

"Five, you?"

"Six."

She asks with a mischievous grin, "Have you ever ridden a broom?"

"A toy broom mostly, you?"

"Same. Let's play Quidditch."

"I like your thinking, Weasley."