Painting

A/N Harry is 21 and Ginny is 20 and they're painting their flat a few weeks before they get married. 

~Ginny's POV~

~Ginny's POV~

I show up at our new flat and see Harry with a huge paint bucket, two paintbrushes, and a ladder. I walk up to Harry and say, "Hey Harry!"

"Hey Ginny, I thought we should paint the Muggle way, is that ok with you?"

"Yeah." I then peck Harry on the lips. Harry levitates the painting supplies inside, so he can hold hands with me as we walk into our flat. 

"Gin, I made you a chocolate cake."

"Thanks, Harry!"

I run to the kitchen, and when I'm halfway there, I turn back and kiss Harry on the cheek. He says, "I won't judge, you get that cake, Gin!"

I run to the kitchen and see the chocolate cake laying out. I cut a slice of cake and bring it over to the table where I sit with Harry. I lift the fork to his mouth, and when he looks nervous, I ask sweetly, "Don't you trust me?"I feed it to him nicely and he looks grateful. I then conjure a pie and put it in his face.

Harry says dramatically, "I trusted you."

"Never underestimate the power of the delayed prank! By the way, I tried to make you some treacle tart."

"Thanks."

He gets the treacle tart and eats a slice of the tart. I get a slice of chocolate cake for myself and eat it with my hands, hey, Harry said he wouldn't judge. On the way back to the dining room, I see that Harry's wearing a Harpies shirt.

I pull Harry up from his seat and kiss him. I snog him for five minutes after he pulls away he says, "This cake is good, but you make it sweeter."

"Well, my treacle tart isn't bad either. Let's start painting."

I take the ladder and a paintbrush. We're painting our walls light blue.  

***

I 'slip' on the ladder and then fall onto Harry. I brush his lips lightly, and then he deepens the kiss. A few minutes later, Harry says, "You know we're covered in paint, right?"

"Who cares?"

After a few more minutes, we go back to painting the walls and we finish after two hours.