Beach House Getaway

A/N Harry, Ron, and Hermione are 25, and Ginny is 24. Both couples are married. Also, I know the nickname 'Mione isn't canon, but I'm going to use it.

~Harry's POV~

Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and I are at a beach house for a one day getaway from work. Wow, it's enormous. Ron and Hermione and Ginny and I go to our rooms to unpack. We unpack our Firebolts first, and then our portable Quidditch Set box. Then we put our clothes in the drawers.

I conjure a couch for us to sit on since it sounds like Ron and Hermione haven't finished packing yet. I pull Ginny into a deep kiss and we lay on the couch snogging for ten minutes. After we pull away, I go to a bathroom to put my swim trunks on. And after I get out of the bathroom, Ginny goes and changes into her bathing suit.

Ginny asks, "Should we go down, Harry?"

"Yeah."

We go downstairs and see Ron and Hermione waiting on a living room couch in their swimwear. Hermione casts a spell on the four of us, that makes us immune to sunburn. We walk seven minutes to the beach. Ron summons the beach chairs, and we all carry one to a beach with Muggles, so we can't do any magic.

I decide to introduce Ginny and Ron to jet skis. I rent four of them and I tell Hermione about my plan. Hermione tells Ginny and Ron about the jetskis.  At first, Ginny and I share one, and Hermione and Ron share one.

We do a few rides to get them comfortable, and then we do a race. Ginny kissed me on the cheek and reassures me, "We'll win, I know it." 

I hear Ron saying, "'Mione, we're going to win!"

We start up our engines in the shallow end. And, we're off! Hermione gets a huge lead and  Ginny whispers encouragement in my ear, "We'll win, Harry! You're the best husband ever!" I speed up as I gain confidence, she yells, "Go, Harry!"

Hermione and I are neck and neck when we turn around to the shore and I decide to speed up to the highest speed and I pull ahead by a few inches. Ron yells, "Sorry, mate! But we're going to win!"

Ginny yells back, "Are you sure about that, Ron?"

Hermione speeds up and it's a tie again. We're a few feet away from the shore, and I go top speed and we win by a few inches. This time, we go on a slow ride to show Ron and Ginny the basics.

***

We showed Ginny and Ron the basics, so we're racing. I announce with a fake microphone, "First, we have Ginny Potter on a jet ski that is as green as fresh pickled toad-!"

"Potter!"

"Second, we have Ron Weasley on a jet ski that's blue! Third, we have Hermione Granger-Weasley on a red jet ski! And last, but not least, on a black jet ski, is Harry Potter! Start your engines!"

We start our engines and Ginny pulls ahead, and I close the distance to a few feet, a few feet behind me is Ron, and a few inches behind him is Hermione. We then turn around and Ginny wins. We race for a few more hours, and then we go back to the house to rest.