Chemistry

A/N Harry and Ginny are married, Harry's 25 and Ginny's 24.

~Harry's POV~

I step out from the locker room to the indoor Quidditch Pitch. I have a mask covering my face, I'm on a TV show with Ginny, called, Chasing with the Stars. It's a game show, where celebrities try and make the Quaffle in a hoop, and they can choose how many times they shoot in a specific area.

The announcer yells, "Hello everyone! Welcome to the season premiere of Chasing with the Stars! The rules are posted on the Jumbotron and the screen, for those of you watching from home!"

Ginny and I communicate via our telepathic bracelets, Ginny asks, "Scared, Potter?"

 I think back, "You wish, Potter."

We kick-off, both with Firebolt 3s. Ginny goes first and has 3 shots in the left corner from 40 feet away, 4 from straight from 40 feet, and 3 from the right corner from 40 feet.

She makes two out of three right corner shots, all four of her straight on shots, and two out of three of her left corner shots. I think, "Gin, how am I supposed to compete with that."

"Exactly, Hare. Good luck."

"Thanks."

I take 4 shots on each corner and 2 straight on. I make 2 shots straight on and I make three shots on each corner.

The announcer yells, "It's a tie! Now it's time to unmask the celebrities! Pull your masks off!"

I pull off my mask a second after Ginny pulls hers off. Everyone cheers and I hear the Weasleys cheering the loudest, though. The kiss cam focuses on us and we kiss, everyone claps.