Studying

A/N This takes place in the Golden Trio's eighth year and it takes place in the afternoon.

~Harry's POV~

Today's Saturday, but Hermione says Ginny and I have to study for our N.E.W.Ts, we're studying in the common room, while Ron and Hermione study in the library. I'm kind of bored, I rest my head on Ginny's shoulder and ask, "Can we take a break, Ginny?"

She replies, "We've only been studying for ten minutes, but, okay." We put our books down on the table beside the couch. She sits on my lap and kisses me. She then asks, "Do you want to play Mario Kart?"

I reply, "Ok, Gin."

We walk to the Room of Requirement and walk around three times and a door with Mario and Luigi appears. Ginny summons some candy and we go in. We see a TV with video game controllers. We sit on a couch and take the controllers. Ginny chooses Luigi and I choose Baby Mario.

In the first lap, Ginny gets ahead of me, puts down her controller, and sticks her tongue out at me. I catch up, and pull a little bit ahead, get in her lane, and put three bananas in front of her. I switch to another lane and Ginny picks up her controller quickly and she gets to the bananas and slips three times and I pull farther ahead.

Ginny comes closer to me in the second lap and throws a blue exploding shell. My character is disoriented for five seconds and then we're tied for the rest of the lap.

Ginny's ahead and ten seconds away from the finish line in the last lap and I'm fifteen away, and I use my rainbow boost and win.

She gives me a Chocolate Frog and takes one for herself. I pull her into my lap and whisper, "I love you, Gin."

She whispers back, "I love you too, Hare."

She turns around in my lap, wraps her legs around my waist, and kisses me. She runs her hands up and down my back too. After we pull away, she turns back around in my lap. She's so close to me that I can smell her flowery scent.

I massage her shoulders, she sighs in contentment and moves closer to my chest. It stays like this for five minutes. And then I kiss Ginny and we start snogging. We pull away and walk to the common room.

Ginny stops and opens the door to a broom closet and pulls me in. She presses me against the wall and kisses me. We kiss for five minutes and walk out of the broom closet, and go back to the common room. I'm glad I asked for this break.