"Hi im Damian" part 2

Previously

Damian: W-what! N-No I'm not! Shut up!

End of flashback

???: He totally is! *squeals* Omg I am already planning the wedding!(Taylor)

???: Whoa calm down *jamal don't pull out the nine* just settle down we don't even know him yet. (Jason)

???: He's right Tay. We don't even know what he likes and we don't even know his quirk. All we know is that he passed Damian's score. Anyways what was your score again Damian?(Elvira)

Damian: 789..

The Deadly Hurricanes but Izuku and Ivy(yet): What!?

Izuku's POV

I was going home to confront my dad but I heard my name so I decided that I would listen in on the conversation.

??? (Elvira):  blah blah blah *im just too lazy to look back at the other prt 😕🥺✋🏻*

I was shocked and I could feel myself start to heat up and blush.So I decided to tell Mr.Parker that I would be leaving school grounds.

After I told him that I would be leaving school grounds I went to my locker to change and I felt a presence behind me but I kept my guard up. After I got to my locker I saw 2 boys doing the same thing as me so I decided that I would let them be.

Damian's POV
*bet you didn't expect that*

I went to follow the boy that made my heart thump so fast. It turns out he was going to the lockers so me and Jason went and followed him. I don't think he noticed us. Then we decided that we would change too and invite him so Jason texted the girls to tell them to change because we were going out to the park. When we went inside he was ripped.. top to bottom.

It took all my strength to not fuck him right there and now then I noticed that I was blushing a bright dark red and Jason noticed and laughed his ass off.

Izuku's POV

When they got inside I look back not moving my head and there the man was. The man that made my heart beat fast then I noticed that I was shirt less and he was staring at my 6 pack. I smirked at myself but then continued to change into the clothes I came in. When I finished I went up to the 2 girls that were hanging out with the boys in the locker.

Izuku: Hey your friend with brown hair was staring at just letting you so you guys can tease him.

Taylor: Omg! Omg! Really!?

Izuku: Yup welp got to go see ya.

???(Elvira): Wait!

Izuku:?

Elvira: I'm Elvira that's Taylor we were wondering if you would want to go to the park and skate?

Izuku: Yeah sure why not let me just get my skateboard.

I left to go get my skateboard from my locker and I saw that they were still there talking I just ignored them and got my skateboard and went to the girls.

Izuku: You have your skateboards?

Taylor: Hell yeah!

Elvira: Oh my god calm down but yes we do. Come on we'll show you a great skate park to go to!

Izuku: Oh ok thx!

Elvira's  POV *bet you didn't see that*

Once we were done we were standing by the exit talking then we heard foot steps so we were facing the way the foot steps were coming from and it was from the new kid Izuku Midoriya.