Rescue Mission

OMG TYSM 3.35k VIEWS I NEVER THOUGHT THAT MY STORY WOULD GET THIS MUCH VIEWS! Any ways here is another part

Previously

"I knocked them all out with one blow. I was pissed."

End of flashback

Todhoeoki POV

"When I saw Shinso,Mina,Ayonama,Monoma,Kendo,Tetsutetsu,Koda,Tokoyami, and the U.A. Staff run to the front of the school I knew something was up."

"After they looked frantically a voice called out. It sounded familiar? I could tell the class was a dumb found as I was. All of us tried to trace where the voice was at but had no luck."

"That was until I heard Mina yell something that we thought we had lost 2 years ago. "Midoriya"... I never thought I would hear that last name again. We all looked at where Mina was."

"Goddamn Midoriya looked hot. He was still short but had grown a bit. He looked like he was 5,7 he used to be 5,3. Then I looked at Bakugo who had been a blushing mess looked at me we both had one thing in mind. *We want a threesome*"

"Then he smirked for some unknown reason. 5 minutes later the whole school was there even the teachers and Principal. The staff other than Nezu sighed in defeat. Nezu looked excited? While I was lost in my thought I felt a presence near me I looked to see where it was coming from only to be met with darkness seconds later."

Our now badass broccoli's POV

"You could tell I was pissed from the look on my face. The whole school made way knowing not to mess with me while I was angry."

Izuku: Take them into the nurse!

"I spat out with venom on to be stopped by the Principal."

Izuku: What...

"I snared"

Principal Chris: You have another mission. You can't
miss it either. I'll give you the details later but not hear there are too many people hear...

"I could tell she was serious but the look on her face. I nodded and followed here she told me to tell the Gang to take them to the nurse. Once again the school made a path for us because they were scared shitless."

Izuku: Take them into the nurses office!

"I say and The Deadly Hurricanes quickly got the bodies and tried to carry them but couldn't so asked a few students for help."

When they arrive at her office

Izu: What did you need to talk about?

"I asked curiously. As to way she asked me to only come here by myself."

Principal Chris: The President has been kidnapped and said that she could only have one person to come and get her.....

"I stood there shocked at the information."

Izu: and she choose me.... but why? Why me out of all the people she could of chosen why me?

"I say looking down. She was the only person out of the family and gang I would let my emotions out."

Mrs.Chris: Izuku you're the No.1 Hero and you're strong on your own but with your group you're unstoppable.

Izuku: I know I'm the Number One hero! But I don't think that I can pull it off....

Mrs.Chris: You have to do it Izuku. For the sake of the nation it will be live for all the world to see. The villains are giving you 3 days to prepare. You have to train harder than ever if you want to have a chance to rescue the President....