"Hey Elvira!"

PREVIOUSLY
Everyone: Did he cuss!?

END OF FLASHBACK

Irl

Izuku: Sorry guys I have a plane to catch! Bye!

Everyone: Bye Izuku/Midoriya/Deku!

*His mom picked him up and they to Airport went to get their bags checked  they still had 30 left till the left for America so went to go get Starbucks( sorry I just had it's my favorite I highly recommend Mocha Cookie Crumble :)}

Irl

Izuku: Hey mom let's go they called our flight!

Izuku's mom: *giggles* Are you really that excited! I mean no doubt that your friends missed you but did you really have to put on the cinnamon roll act! * laughs*

Izuku: Hey! Elvira dared me to see how long I could keep up the cinnamon roll act so I accepted the challenge! *giggles*

Izuku's mom: Oh dear you're going to have to text her and tell her you're coming because if you don't get a makeover now they will give you the makeover! *giggles*

Izuku: Shit you're right but we have a flight to catch! Come on!

*The got on the plane and as soon they sat down and Izuku texted Elvira*

Mother

Leader: Hey Elvira!

Mother: OMG IZUKU IS THAT YOU!? WHAT TOOK YOU SUCH A LONG DAMN TIME TO TEXT ME!?

Leader: Sorry anyways can you and the gang pick us up I'm moving back to America! 🥰🥰🥳🥳

Mother: NO WAY REALLY!?

Leader: WHY ELSE WOULD I TELL YOU DIPSHIT!

Mother: OMG WHEN DO YOU GET HERE!?

Leader: 9 hours and 54 minutes

* the correct time is 11hrs and 29min. But they were already about an hour or so in the flight*

Mother: OK WE WILL PICK YOU UP TOMORROW TEXT ME WHEN YOU GET HERE K! EKKK IM SO EXCITED!

Leader: Lmao! Anyways I'm tired I'll text you when we get oof the plane.

Mother: Ok Izuku! Take care and please be safe!

Leader: Yeah yeah "mom" later lmao!

Mother: Well I am the Mother of the group so it only makes sense anyways bye!

END OF TEXT 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👁👅👁

Irl

Izuku's mom: What did she say now. *giggles*

Izuku: *laughs his ass off* N-nothing I-it's just the fact t-that s-she a-acts l-like a r-real m-m-mom! *laughs so hard he starts crying*

Izuku's mom: Oh my *laughs* ok dear lets get some rest it will be a long ride so we need to get rest for you Chaotic group *giggles*

Izuku: You're right we need all the rest we can get so we can prepare for tomorrow.

*they fell asleep*

*2hrs and 15mins. Left*
(Izuku woke up)
Izuku's POV

*Hmm. What should I do I don't want to use my phone because I still have to text her.Hmm...(deep in thought Izuku be like 🤨🤨)

Irl

Attention all passengers we will land in 10 minutes please remain seated and get ready to get off the plane! I hope you had a great flight with us!

Izuku's POV
*Ill text Elvira right now so she can pick us up*

                      Mother

Leader: Hey Elvira Can you pick us up we are 10 mins away!

Mother: Hell yeah! And we saw you at the sports festival you need a makeover!

Leader: Ik Ik I look hideous and I will get my makeover and we can all get a group tattoo. How about that?

Mother: Hell yea! Ok we are on our way! See at the airport Izu! Bye!

Leader: bye!

Irl

Izuku: Hey mom wake up are about to land!

Izuku's mom: H-hm? *yawns* ok thank you dear.

Izuku:No problem mom!

Attention all passengers we have landed please get your luggage and please exit the plane safely! Have a great day!

Izuku: I'm so excited to see the gang again!

Izuku's mom: Yeah me too I was starting to miss Damian and Elvira.

Izuku: Wow mom I never thought that you would play favorites. *laughs*

Izuku's mom: Don't tell them I said that because then they won't like me! *giggles*

Izuku: Ok ok fine I won't tell them! *giggles*

Ok so I'm going to leave it here because I can't put everything in one chapter but I promise to try and keep motivated to continue the story although I do remember about the story I'm just going through a lot and I just want to be alone and not be disturbed and try to at least do something that makes me happy I hope you understand thank you

:)

Love your author :)

Love your author :)

🙌🏻✨🥱😑🥱😒😒🥱😻🥲😑🙌🏻🤬😒😑😒😒🥰🤬🤨🥱😼🥰🤨🥰🥱🤬

Word count: 749