"Wanna train with me?"

I'm not doing a previous view Bc it's from Damian it's close to when Izu went back to America so I can continue writing and stuff idk Ima just stfu. -_-

Damian's POV

"We all looked at him weird Bc we didn't know what he was doing at the time. Then he just went to his bed laid down and went to sleep. Next thing I know we're all next to him on the mattress."

Izuku's POV

"After I felt weight on my mattress I just wasn't back to sleep Bc I was too tired and I had to wake up at 4:00 a.m. so I just went to sleep."

Ze next day atz ze 4:00 in da morning

"I woke up thinking what I was going to do for training. That was until I tried to get up but I felt a pair of arms around my waist. I looked around to see what it was. I was a blushing mess when I saw who it was. It was Damian."

" I then tried to remove his hands off my waist but failed miserably. So I decided to wake everyone up to see if they wanted to train with me."

Izu: Hey assholes wake up! I AINT GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF YALL! YALL AINT GETTIN NO SLEEP CAUSE OF ME!!

If you know the meme you're a legend. My respects belong to you.

"I hear everyone groan as I hear my dads laugh because they're already up. Thanks to yours truly."

Damian: *groans* what time is it? *yawns*

Izuku: Oh my god. *facepalms* Anyways do you guys want to train with me or do you want to see me train?

"I then saw Elvira shoot up off of the bed."

Elvira's POV

"Izu woke us up I was tired ass hell Bc we all stood up taking pictures of him Bc he looked so adorable. And he asked us something but I didn't pay attention. That was until he said train."

" I immediately shot up the bed when I heard the word "train"! I love to train everyone in the group knows."

Elvira: YES!

Izuku's POV

"I looked at Elvira who probably loved training. I smirked at her answer and told her what I do."

Izuku: Are you sure? I train very hard? *smirks*

Elvira: *gasps playfully* How dare you underestimate my training!

Izuku: *laughs* Ok ok I believe you! But~ you have to do the same training I do! * smirks*

Elvira: Oh you're on!

"Everyone it Elvira looked at me crazy as if I'm asking for a death wish."

Elvira: Your on!

"She said smirking. I was also smirking while telling her what we would be doing. I told her if she want to make this a race and she said yeah. That's how my normal training became a race."

"We all walked to where the gym was and it was pretty huge ngl. They all gawked at the sight of the gym."

"Me and Elvira got in our positions and Damian was the one who would determine who one the race."

"We got to our positions and Damian was in front of us counting down."

Damian: In 3...2...1 GO!

"I raced like I never did before pushing myself even harder. My dads just watched in amusement as I pushed myself even harder since they watch my training and tell me what I need to improve on."

Sashi and Henry: Go Izuku! I see you pushed yourself even harder today!

"I hear them yell. I just ignored them because I knew that if I answered that I would lose focus and get last place. I see everyone but my dads and I surprised that I passed Elvira and she was out of breath."

Izu: Thx! By the way why are you guys surprised! This is easy I'm not even out of breath!

Elvira: *pants* I-I *pants* n-need *pants* w-water.."

"I hear her say distant. I could tell she was out of breath by doing the 100 push-ups and pull-ups."

Not me making them athletic when I can barely do 1 PUSH UP 🏃🏻‍♀️💨😭✋🏻

"I could feel the stares going back and forth to and and back to Elvira who had to catch up quickly or else I would win. Also we weren't even halfway through!"

Izu: You're already tired?! We aren't even halfway done!

Time skip brought to you by my bisexual ass shipping Tododeku:3 1 year later

Everyone but Izuku: Do you really have to leave?

"I was sad that I was leaving but I also miss my mom so I needed to go back to Japan if I want to get into U.A."

Izuku: Yeah sorry guys but I will keep in touch and tell the press that I'll miss running away from them.

"I said in a sad tone."

Elvira: Hey Izuku! I dare you to put on a Cinnamon roll act!

"I smirk thinking it's probably the last dare I'll get from her as I'm moving to Japan today at 10:00 p.m."

Izu: Sure...

"I smile softly knowing she was trying to stop the tears from flowing."

I just realized that I didn't mention what age he was I think?

Idk anyways he was 12 when he went to America to live with his dad and is now returning to Japan to go to U.A. Also the teachers told their students why the reason Izuku was moving to America and everyone was furious with Bakuhoe and Todhoeoki. Also Todoroki is out of the Dekusquad for what he did.

He gave his old Instagram account to Tokoyami,Koda,Mina, Ayonama, Dadzawa, Shinso, Kendo (yes he was friends with a few of Class 1-B) Monoma, and Mei. Also the other U.A. Teachers and made the classes life a living hell.

He only gave his old Instagram account to only those people because he learned that people were taking shit behind his back.

Izuku left for 2 years and isn't coming back.

2 years later at U.A.

Bakuhoes POV

Mr.Aizawa: Ok class in 3 days we're going to America.

"I heard him say and I could hear Pink cheeks, Snow White, Bird brain,Sparking bitch, Invention and  Coffee addict practically smiling and squealing. Then I heard Mr.Aizawa say something to them."

Mr.Aizawa: If you're wondering where we're stay Mina, Tokoyami,Koda,Mei,Ayonama, and Shinso we are staying with him. Also a few of Class 3-B will be joining us as well it was his request and those few that were asked to go we're Tesutesu, Monoma,And Kendo. Keep in mind that you're not going alone and go ahead and tell him we are going and I know you were just stalking his Instagram posts.

Ok hoes just saying if I don't put the word count that means I'm in a rush ok thx lovely's later

Word count: 1154