Makeover!

PREVIOUSLY

Everyone: NOT NOW!

END OF FLASHBACK

Irl

Paparazzi man: Was that the Pro hero Hades!? Is he going to stay this time or will he leave!? We'll find out once they say if he will be going to stay! Stay tuned next time as we will find out if he stays!

Izuku: SHIT! THEY SAW LOOK AT THE NEWS! AND ON YOUTUBE THAT VIDEO ALREADY HAS 2.5 MILLION VIEWS! WTF!

Ivy: Ummmm guys look at the hero chart!

Damian: How the hell! You just got here and you already get the podium!

Jason: Well he is the leader and he is pretty popular-

Villain: HEY I NEED THE NUMBER ONE PRO HERO! SINCE THE CHARTS WENT UP I NEED THE PRO HERO HADES!!

Izuku: God damn it!

Everyone but Izuku: How the hell did they find you!?

Izuku: IDIOTS THE YOUTUBE VIDEO!

Everyone but Izuku: Ohh-

Damian: Wait where are you going!? Don't tell me you're going to fight that thing alone!?

Everyone but Damian and Izuku: WAIT WHAT THAT VILLAIN IS BIG YOU CANT DO IT ALONE-
Izuku: Do not underestimate me! I'm not the No.1 Pro hero for no reason!

*He stepped outside and people were surrounding the villain and the limo*

Izuku: Everyone evacuate!

*Everyone scattered in different places some were scared and some we excited to see the fight*

Villain: HAHAHAHAH YOU THE No.1 PRO HERO HADES

Villain 2: Shit d-dude y-you're g-going to g-get k-killed?!

Villain 1: No I'm not he is just a weakling-

*Izuku had grown demon wings and horns and tail*

*The first Villain was knocked out The Deadly Hurricanes but Izuku and everyone was so shocked*

Villain 2: U-um I- I w-was j-just g-going! P-please I -I w-will e-even t-turn m-myself i-in j-just please d-dont hurt m-m-me!

Izuku: Damn you guys aren't any fun but ehh sure make your way to the police station. 😒

Villain 2: T-thank y-you!

*Everyone was shocked but Izuku . And the villain actually kept his word and turned himself in*

Izuku: Ummm are you guys ok you look like dead fish?
*the news rushed to the scene*

News Lady: This just in the No.1 Pro Hero Hades has returned to America and has shocked everyone! Please Mr.Hades tell us are you going to stay this time!?

Izuku: Hmmmmm. Yes I will I will stay and protect America until I die! *smiles with his eyes closed*

*Everyone blushing or passed out by how cute he looks* *lmao yes I am making them do that Bc rn he looks like a cute cinnamon roll*

Izuku: Ummmm are you guys ok?Nvm I'm just going to leave...... 😐😐*he puts his horns,tail, and wings away*

*he went Inside the limo to see everyone shocked*
Izuku: Oh lord... You guys too... Oml.

Limo driver: Will we still be going to the mall?

Izuku: I'm surprised that you aren't shocked. But yes we will still be going to the mall!