"Want to train with me?"

Previously

Damian and Jason: Sweet!

End of flashback

Izuku's POV

"They asked me if I had snacks of course I had snacks who wouldn't? Then the girls asked me something that was unexpected and I was unsure talking about.."

Taylor and Elvira: Hey we wanted to ask you! What's your sexuality?

"I flinched at the question. They seemed to notice and apologized."

Taylor and Elvira: Oh is that a sensitive topic. We're so sorry!

Izu: N-no it's fine really! I have never really told anyone but my dads and mom.....*mumbles* I'm gay..

Tay and El: What was that?

"At this point all the attention was on me to see what I would say. I hesitated but eventually I got it out."

Zu: I'm gay...

"Everyone didn't look surprised? It looked like they saw it coming? I don't know they were just staring at me. I got uncomfortable so I just put the dirty dishes and got comfortable on my bed and was going to sleep then they asked me a question? I don't know so I just said yes."

Everyone but Izuku: Hey Zuzu Can we sleep over? I mean it's fine if we can't-

Izu: Sure I don't give a fuck....

"And I drifted off to sleep it was about 12:56 a.m. so it was basically 1:00 a.m. Then I felt weight on my mattress but I didn't think anything of it so I just fell asleep."

Damian's POV

"We weren't surprised when he said he was gay. The way he dressed was a big give away but that could mean a lot of different things. But it looked like he was annoyed?"

Ok bitches I'm going to leave it here I'm not going to get my phone taken away again sorry later bitches